Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little discussion with Villius

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keith Ro

Little discussion with Villius Empty
PostSubject: Little discussion with Villius   Little discussion with Villius EmptyWed 12 Oct à 1:28

Keith enter the main wall silently. He walk rigth in fornt of him and stop after in the middle on the wall.

"Humm... Nice!"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Little discussion with Villius   Little discussion with Villius EmptyWed 12 Oct à 21:06

Villius was sitting on his chair. It was big and all in wood. In the corner of the room with the fire place not so far from him, he was looking at Keith walking in the room. With his dark eyes he was staring at the man who interupted him in his lost thought.

"What exactly do you want? Stranger aren't really the welcome in my mansion without have any reason..."

With his hand on his unsheated sword the noble vampire was looking at the young man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Keith Ro

PostSubject: Re: Little discussion with Villius   Little discussion with Villius EmptyThu 13 Oct à 23:12

"Don't be worry by my presence... I just want to see a vampire, like you!"

Keith smile.

"I know, it's very difficult to imagine how à little and freak humain can know your true apperance. Let me tell you why. My father was à great Lycans hunter he have many respect to the vampire. But he die, he and all this familly, but miraculously, i survive. Today, i have a little... Revenge story... between me and the Lycans."
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Little discussion with Villius   Little discussion with Villius EmptyFri 14 Oct à 18:05

Villius looked at the young boy seriously, his eyes was getting darker has the light from the fire place was fading away. The wind was blowing againts the mansion wall making it sing a dark song. Making his sword spinning on place, Villus was looking at the boy... silently.

«And what do you expect from me young boy... to kill the lycan for you»
Back to top Go down
Keith Ro

PostSubject: Re: Little discussion with Villius   Little discussion with Villius EmptyWed 16 Nov à 22:54

"No... Just, Help me to kill they.... The best solution is sometime be ownself a vampire because it's evident, vampire doesn't obey to human. Therefore, if a human need to be vampire, he normal need to know what he risk... I know what I risk and in agree to be one of your's. Because I need to kill this vermin whatever the prise, exactly when your race want kill them..."
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Little discussion with Villius   Little discussion with Villius EmptyMon 19 Dec à 13:20

Villius was listening to Keith words silently. The lord was simply sitting without saying a word letting this young person talk by his own. Slowly rubbing his chin while thinking about Keith words, Villius was looking at him.

*This young man isn't totaly wrong*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little discussion with Villius   Little discussion with Villius Empty

Back to top Go down

Little discussion with Villius
Page 1 of 1