Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin] Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin]   IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin] EmptyMon 2 Jan à 7:26

Okay well this is important, as you could see, there's now a midi playing in the index of Dark Heaven. We would like to know if its make your computer go slower, if it does, msg us and we shall take it off. Thank you for your colaboration

The Admins
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2005-10-10

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin]   IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin] EmptyMon 2 Jan à 18:58

The little "pluging" on the top?
Back to top Go down
http://zombiesxatexmyxpublishing.piczo.com/?preview=y&cr=3&a
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin]   IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin] EmptyMon 2 Jan à 20:00

I guess that you don't have the plug-in to listen to midi who is on web site. Yea that's sorta what i am talking about, normaly when you have the plug-in for that, you will be able to listen to the song who play in the index[/center]
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin]   IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin] EmptyMon 2 Jan à 21:16

It's not working on my computer Sad But, at least, it doesn't make my computer slower!
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin]   IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin] EmptyMon 9 Jan à 23:33

Hey, It is kinda making my computer slower. It keeps timing me out when submitting a post or clicking on a topic. I try to avoid the index entirely most of the time. Is there an HTML code that you can use so people can click it if they want to turn the music on? I can't stand it! I'm having the same problem with Rising-Hammer too...
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin]   IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin] EmptyMon 16 Jan à 3:11

It works fine on my computer... but I agree with Zikku... it would be great if you had an option to turn it on instead of it automatically playing
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin]   IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin] EmptyMon 16 Jan à 23:20

When i will find the way to edit the script for turn it on manualy, i will change it, sorry for what it does.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin]   IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin] EmptyThu 2 Feb à 20:30

in the html code, isn't there a part where it says "autostart=true" ?? why not change it to "autostart=false" Maybe that will let me put on the play button when I want to hear it O.o
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin]   IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin] EmptyFri 3 Feb à 1:31

hopefully that'll work... I usually listen to other music on my comp when I go to this site... so the background music interferes with it...

Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin]   IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin] EmptyFri 3 Feb à 3:41

Yeah...It can be annoying if you listen to other music!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin]   IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin] Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT EVERYONE MUST ANSWER!! [Villius Valya, Admin]
Page 1 of 1