Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Debate between Villius and Nathaniel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathanie

Debate between Villius and Nathaniel Empty
PostSubject: Debate between Villius and Nathaniel   Debate between Villius and Nathaniel EmptySun 1 Jan à 19:46

Nathaniel was in the room #4, waiting for his guest.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Debate between Villius and Nathaniel   Debate between Villius and Nathaniel EmptyMon 2 Jan à 1:33

Like a shadow in the night, Villius walked in the castle silently. The vampire was looking around, crawling on the walls like a spider. Dark was the castle so was Villius. Like a ghost he came in the room where Nathaniel was. He was standing right behind the man.

"Waiting for someone?" Coldly said the vampire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Amaya Ka

PostSubject: Re: Debate between Villius and Nathaniel   Debate between Villius and Nathaniel EmptySun 8 Jan à 0:30

Amaya simply walked through the door unnoticed. Neither of them had realized she was even there until she made a faint cough. She looked at them and smiled sweetly.

"So where's the party?"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Debate between Villius and Nathaniel   Debate between Villius and Nathaniel EmptySun 8 Jan à 7:38

The vampire looked at the Succubus silently, she wasn't really the welcome in his mansion. A cold stare at her surprised the women, never a man have been so cold to her, they were always falling for her beauty.

"Get out of my mansion... this is not a place for you..."

Said Villius deeply.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Ka

PostSubject: Re: Debate between Villius and Nathaniel   Debate between Villius and Nathaniel EmptySun 8 Jan à 15:12

Amaya chuckled, she wasn't surprised at all by the vampire, since he was just a morphed version of a human.

"Excuse me, but your mansion is seperate than this castle. This belongs to the King and the King-to-be, not you, ex-son of Adam. And learn to read other people's expressions better. I am not at all surprised that you aren't effected, for you are a different species."

Amaya enjoyed being a smart-ass towards those not true sons and daughters of Adam and Eve (humans) only because they weren't affected by her.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Debate between Villius and Nathaniel   Debate between Villius and Nathaniel EmptySun 8 Jan à 23:51

With a smirk on his face, Villius looked at the annoying women. He hated those succubus, they were always trying to make themselves look better than any other creature, but at the end, they were just weak and useless to Villius's eyes. All he wanted was to cut off her head and drink her blood.

"This mansion belong to the Valya family and it was here before this castle was build so never say that it belong to this filth!"
Back to top Go down
Amaya Ka

PostSubject: Re: Debate between Villius and Nathaniel   Debate between Villius and Nathaniel EmptyMon 9 Jan à 0:59

Amaya threw her had back and laughed.

"That's cute, ex-son of Adam."

She snuck a peak into his thoughts.

"Sorry, sweetheart, but succubi like myself aren't weak. We were created by Satan himself, and I've lived longer than you."

She giggled.

"At least I have a reason to think myself higher. You're just a pathetic vampire, no special purpose except to rid of your own gene pool. But hell, that's almost like cannibalism."
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Debate between Villius and Nathaniel   Debate between Villius and Nathaniel EmptyMon 9 Jan à 10:10

The lord was getting angry, he've always hate those succubus, they were always trying to look supperior to everyone. Villius unsheated his sword and before the succubus can before, he had the silver blade on her neck. The lord Valya's eyes were now totaly crimson, his anger almost comptlely took over his body.

"Succubus might be creature of Satan ...but Satan or God.. through my eyes there's no difference, both of them created useless creature, Humans and Succubus!"
Back to top Go down
Amaya Ka

PostSubject: Re: Debate between Villius and Nathaniel   Debate between Villius and Nathaniel EmptyMon 9 Jan à 17:53

Amaya giggled once again and simply grabbed his blade and bent it up and backwards.

"Useless we may be, ex son of Adam. But you are simply a morphed version of a human. You are the foolish breed that enjoys killing your own race. At least succubi aren't cannibals."

She started to walk away, but stopped at the door way.

"By the way, ex son of Adam... 'succubus' is single, but 'succubi' is plural. Learn it you stupid vampire."

She winked at him and then was gone in a small puff of purple smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debate between Villius and Nathaniel   Debate between Villius and Nathaniel Empty

Back to top Go down

Debate between Villius and Nathaniel
Page 1 of 1