Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meat and Blood part II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

Meat and Blood part II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb à 20:56

His embrace was gentle, really kind. The lord didn't had any intention to hurt her, he simply kept on kissing her wonderful neck, slowly sliding his fingers through her hair. Soft as the wind was Villius's voice when he whispered in her hear :

"I won't hurt you, you are to much beautiful for being hurt my darling..."

Then his cold lips went on the warm skin of her wonderful neck. The flame from the fire place was slowly getting lower as the flame was dying in it. For sure the mansion lord should have put more wood in it, but at the moment he didn't felt like doing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb à 1:55

Anara closed her eyes briefly, the feeling of Villius kissing her neck was wonderful. She simply stared into Villius' eyes, who was so gentle with her. She knew that he would not hurt her, and she continued to let Villius kiss her neck.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Feb à 21:25

Slowly, his long and fine fingers were enlacing in her hair, caressing the back of her head gently. The lord lips were still against Anara’s neck, kissing her skin softly. By her reaction, Villius could tell that the young lady loved the sensation that he gave to her. His arm around her waist, he held her closely as he was kissing her neckline with his chilly lips. Slowly raising his head, he looked at her, but not in the eyes, since his head wasn’t lifted enough for that. The lord mouth was around her ear. Softly he whispered in her ear “let yourself be, my lady, let your heart take over your mind my dear, be with me”. At the end of his whisper, his lips went once again against her neck, making her shiver slightly by his coldness touch, yet so warm. Then after the second kiss that he gave to Anara, lord Valya whispered once again “Do you want me?”.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meat and Blood part II
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2