Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meat and Blood part II

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

Meat and Blood part II Empty
PostSubject: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyThu 19 Jan à 0:40

Villius opened the door for Anara, and they both walked inside. Anara looked around in the main hall. It was spacious, and had the look of an old mansion.

"Impressive. You live in a very nice mansion."

Anara could hear her voice echo a little, which almost gave an unsettling feeling. Anara paid it no mind though... it was just an echo after all.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyThu 19 Jan à 19:15

Walking in the dark mansion right after Anara's came in, Villius closed the door softly. He walked a bit the putted some woods for the dying flame in the fire place. The flame quickly became restless and while. He was on his knee in front of the beautiful light from the flame. He stayed silent, he didn't replied to Anara's words earlier, when she told him a comment about his mansion.

Gently the vampire said with his dark and cold natural voice :

"Thank you my lady... this place is impressive for you i suppose, but for me its nothing compared to where i use to live" at his final word, Villius word became darker.

The main hall was really big, crimson curtain were hidding the windows. Some old weapon were on the walls of the mansion. Everywhere you could look, you would always see an important old peice, art or weapons.

"Take a seat my lady, my mansion is your mansion" Gently said the lord. "You can go were ever you want, except in my room."He stood up then turned around, looking at Anara.

"Want something?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptySat 21 Jan à 4:44

"Thank you. Some water would be nice."

Anara was thirsty, she had been walking for the past few hours. She relaxed on a comfortable armchair. She looked at the weapons on the walls. They all seemed to have a family crest on it, but she could not see it in detail from where she sat.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptySat 21 Jan à 5:16

He nodded then walked out for a while. The main hall got darker when he left, but then again, it was almost like if light could grow better away from him, like if he was a source of darkness. Not even a minutes, Villius came back to the main hall with a glass of water of Anara.

"beautiful, isn't it?" Said Villius while looking at the family treasures on the walls.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptySat 21 Jan à 22:51

Anara held the glass in her right hand, the rose that Villius had given her earlier in her left hand. She smiled when Villius gave the water to her. She took a sip as Villius spoke about the weapons.

"Yes, they are interesting. Each weapon on this wall must have a lot of history behind it."

Anara looked at a sword, which from the look of the style, must have been forged a long time ago. It had the crest of the Valya Family on it.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptySun 22 Jan à 17:28

He was looking at the weapons on his mansion walls. The fire light was making half of his body being in the shadows. Standing there silently, he didn't said a word then he walked to a sword on the wall. Picking it up, he unsheated the weapon showing it to Anara.

"Many of them have never been used by anyone, but this sword... have killed... many times..."
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyTue 24 Jan à 0:13

"It killed many times? I suppose it was involved in a war?"

Anara heard tales about the war between the vampires and the lycans. More recently, she had learnt more about the lycan perspective.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyWed 25 Jan à 2:46

He looked at Anara silently when she spoke to him, then with his normal cold voice he simply said to her :

"War... lets just say that my family as been in war since to long, we lost a battle and our enemy thought he had the victory over the war, but they are wrong"
The last word that the vampire lord said became the echo in the whole mansion.

"Every family as secrets, to know about those secrets, you must become a member of the family and when you learn about those, you shall never say a word about it... "
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyFri 27 Jan à 21:50

"Interesting..."

As Anara heard this story, it reminded her about a book in the library. She could recall it mentioning a clan of vampires, which sounded like this family that Villius talked about.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptySat 28 Jan à 5:30

Maybe the Valya family history was interesting, but still so many secrets have been hidden from Villius durring the time he slept for long. He looked at Anara silently, then did a few step toward her.

"You look so interested in my family story, would you love to know more?"

Simply said the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyMon 30 Jan à 0:43

"Hmm.. it would be interesting to learn more..."

Anara thought about Villius' question.

*Didn't he mention something about being a member? I'm not sure what that would entail, but I should definitely take some time to think about it before I make a decision...*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyMon 30 Jan à 3:58

The vampire standed in front of the young lady, his hair were making a curtain for the light of the flame in the fire place to reveal his face. His eyes were dark, slightly turning crimson, but this is something that Anara couldn't see. He gracefully handed her his hand to make her stand up. His intention was simple and he know that Anara had an idea about what he was about to do tonight.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyThu 2 Feb à 2:20

Anara stood up and looked into Villius' eyes. She could not see the crimson in his eyes, but she suddenly felt very alert for no apparent reason. The Elements around her were agitated, they must know of Villius' intentions, but Anara still wasn't sure about it. A glowing shield formed around Anara, shining with the colours of the Elements. Anara was startled.

"Wh...what is happening?"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyThu 2 Feb à 2:32

He steped back as his eyes became dark brown once more. Anara's magic sorta surprised him, but it seem that she was also surprised about it, like if it was something that she had no control over. The vampire was staring at her wondering what was going on. She was shinning, elementals colors, something that Villius as never seen before.

*What is going on* wondered the lord.

He tried to use his mind to break through what Anara did with her magic. Maybe it would work, he had hope and he was... hungry...
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyThu 2 Feb à 2:49

Anara could feel Villius using his mental strength to try and break through the shield. Anara wondered if even he would be able to accomplish that. However, she wanted to know why the Elements created this shield in the first place.

*Honourable Elements, why was this shield created?*

The Element of Water, the one that Anara had the strongest bond with, spoke so that Villius could also hear.

*Anara, you should know of his intentions.*

"Intentions? What intentions, my lord?"said Anara to Villius.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptySun 5 Feb à 18:11

He was still trying to break through the barrier, then an element coming from Anara spoke to him and her about his intention without really telling what it was. He looked at Anara when she asked him what was is intention, was she so blind or she was simply lying to make him believe that she was a little bit stupid about it.

"To make you be one of mine"
simply said the vampire "Now that you know, i can't let you go"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyTue 7 Feb à 1:50

"Really, now?"

Anara wasn't really surprised at what Villius had said. She had an idea of his intentions, and having him say it confirmed her suspicions. Of course, Anara didn't like being forced into something, for she had noted Villius' last remark.

"And would you have told me about these intentions, had the Elements not warned me first?"

The shield still glimmered of the Elemental colours. Anara was still a little surprised at how the Elements themselves decided to interfere. Usually, they would not be so concered about her issues. But for some reason, they had decided to interfere.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyTue 7 Feb à 22:27

It didnt seem that the element would stop around Anara, so Villius didn't tried once more to pierce through it. The vampire was calmly standing there in front of the young lady. She didn't seemed really surprised by his intention, at least he could tell that she was a smart women.

She was wondering if Villius would have simply caught her off guards or tell her before he make her become a member. Sure that he would have tell her, he doesn't like to get someone in the back.

"Yes i would have told you" Simply said the lord.

His eyes were dark and crimson once more, waiting for the moment to come.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyThu 9 Feb à 2:43

"Hmm at least you are honourable."

Anara wasn't sure what to do. She could sense Villius' desire to turn her into a vampire return, but there was still something that Anara needed to know, something that Villius couldn't answer. Why had the Elements continued to shield her?

"So, you say you can't let me go now that you've told me your intentions?"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyFri 10 Feb à 1:41

The lady was standing there in front of him when he was about to bite her but the element that she had have made a shield that Villius couldn't go through. His intention were now clear to Anara's mind, she know that he want to bite her, drink her blood and make her become one of them. She was now asking him why he couldn't let her go away. It was such a silly question to him, he was almost wondering why she didn't understand it at the moment. To explain her he simply told her :

"Because of my enemies"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptySun 12 Feb à 23:43

"Hmm really? And you think that your enemies will try to enlist me on their side as well? Well, one has already tried."

Anara was remembering the night before, when Shawn asked if she wanted to ally herself with the lycans.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyTue 14 Feb à 20:47

The vampire was standing there, halfly in the shadows with only light, the fire from the fire place. He was looking at her silently, without saying anything, then, his cold and dark voice rised, bringing a chaotic sound, so creepy and hollow, in the room.

"I am not surprised at all that one of my enemy asked you to join, what i am a little bit surprised about, my lady, is the fact that you are telling it to me at the moment."

His eyes became darker and he did a step toward Anara, getting closer of the young lady. Villius's dark shade seemed even darker at this moment. Once more his voice raised in the room, with exactly the same tone.

"Now that you tell me this, you know that i should kill you instead of making you become one of mine! You could be on his side!"

Villius last words were more agressive.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyFri 17 Feb à 21:42

Anara hid a smile at Villius' sudden agressiveness. She spoke in a calm voice, which contrasted Villius' tone.

"Now, if I really was on his side, do you actually think that I would tell you what I had just said? No, I have no intention on joining the lycans."
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptySat 18 Feb à 0:39

The vampire was getting more wild, probably the fact that he needed to feed a little bit and that Anara's blood was attracting him, a lot more than he thought a while ago. With graceful manners, he wipped off his hair, away from his face, to look at the young mortal who stood in front of him at this moment. Then slowly, with more grace than he used with her before, he placed his hand right over her cheek, almost caressing her. He looked at her, a calm way this time, maybe he fought the beast inside of him, became less wild than he was. Long and fine were Villius's fingers, as they touched the young skin of the mortal women. He whispered to her :

"My apologies for using such manners, i guess even noble person like me, can become filthy creature like those lycans. I hope you will accept my deepest apologies my beautiful lady"

His voice was deep, really soft though. The lord eyes were deep and beautiful in all his darkness. Slowly, yet quickly, he leaned toward her, his lips over her young neck, full of this wonderful life wine that creature like him loved a lot. This time, it wasn't to feed, but by admiration for it, he looked from the corner of his eyes at her, then, slowly, like when the curtain fall, he closed his eyes, kissing her neck while embrassing her kindly.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II EmptyTue 21 Feb à 0:11

Anara couldn't think of anything to say; it was very sudden that Villius was aggressive then suddenly graceful with her. She didn't mind Villius kissing her neck and embracing her. He was gentle with her, and she did find it nice in a way. The elemental shield had retreated completely, but Anara felt that it would come back depending on whether the Elements saw the need to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meat and Blood part II   Meat and Blood part II Empty

Back to top Go down

Meat and Blood part II
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next