Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Buying Meat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Estrella

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-03-29

PostSubject: Buying Meat   Mon 3 Apr 16:13

Estrella tried to stay in the shadows of the street, unwilling to be seen by the moon. She needed to feed tonight, or she would starve and become weakened by her lack of fresh blood.

From the day she left her Master, things have not been looking up to her. She tried feeding on the town's folk, but sometimes forgot to take care of the bodies afterwards. The villagers suspected her and came to her resting place during the night, hoping to destroy her with their weak, mortal weapons. I had not even tried to kill them all and make them my dessert. I moved out of my cavern and left for another city. Now here I was in Prague City, looking for fresh and interesting blood in this market place. The last time she had fed was nine days ago. She would not stand for much longer.

The street was empty ... and quiet. But then suddenly, a young boy came running her direction. He stopped a few feet before Estrella and entered a shop. She quietly followed him inside. When he was about to leave, he turned around and saw Estrella standing in the doorway.

"How may I help you?" he asked.

Estrella nodded.
"Come closer" she whispered. The boy hesitated, and shook his head. Estrella then took a few steps forward and the boy ran around her and out the door. Estrella sighed. She did not even have the energy or the power to haunt down the boy. Feeling that sunrise would soon be upon the city, she decided to head to her lonely cavern not far out of the town. After only a few steps, Estrella fell to the ground, her head twirling madly. And then, there was only black.

*HELP!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dragonrider.megabb.com, www.ultraslayer.darkbb.com
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Buying Meat   Mon 3 Apr 16:31

Alucard walked into his favorite shop, he walked a few feet infront and looked down at the girl in the floor, and had almost steped on her but he quickly put his foot back and got on his knees, he whispered to her so only she could hear his words, his dark, cold words

"are you alright my lady?, need my help?"

he grabed her feet and head and got up carrying her in his arms and walked out of the shop and went to a secret shop a few blocks away, he layed her down on the floor and looked at the shop keeper

"Valder get me blood for the young vampire"

the shop keeper looked at him and walked to the back of his shop coming back with bags of fresh blood, Alucard took the bags and put one to her lips

"bite it my lady, you will feel better"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Buying Meat   Wed 5 Apr 16:11

When Estrella felt that a presence joined her inside the shop and whisper to her ear, she did not have the energy to response to this one. She let him take her body, unwilling to trust him but incapable to do anything. Very vulnerable, Estrella bit into the blood bag the man handed to her lips. In a few moments, all the bags were empty and she felt bright as new. Estrella found the stranger's eyes with her brilliant, blue diamonds, now sitting up.

"Thank you, Sir. How may I ever repay you for saving me?" she said with her seet and charming voice. Before he could answer, she fell in his arms from her lack of sleep. "Thank you" she repeated in a whisper, slowly slipping away into the darkness of her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Buying Meat   Mon 10 Apr 2:07

he smiled at her and lifted her up and looked over at Valder

"get me a bed for her, take good care of her, when she wakes up tell her she can find me at the castle"

he walked to a room and put the young girl on the bed he walked over to Valde and gave him a bag of gold

"let no harm come to her, and remember to tell her she can find me at the castle"

he walked out of the store and walked in the direction of the castle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Estrella

PostSubject: Re: Buying Meat   Tue 11 Apr 23:40

When Estrella awoke, she found herself in a room she did not recognize. She looked around, trying to find an exit of somekind and found a man standing at the door of the chamber, staring at her. Estrella stood up from the bed and felt that it was still night.

*How long have I been out?* she thought.

She approached the man hesitantly and seeked in his eyes for answers, but instead, the man gave them to her willingly. He explained how a "Alucard" had saved her from a treacherous fate and that I could meet him in a castle. Wondering what he was talking about, she tried to find more explanations. None were given except for directions to this castle where she was supposed to meet her saviour. What would he want with her? Curious, she headed to this destination.

[The Castle]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying Meat   

Back to top Go down

Buying Meat
Page 1 of 1