Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meat and blood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

Meat and blood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan à 22:03

Anara has never had a man tell her things like this before, so she was still a little surprised. Was he still trying to lure her? Anara thought he might be, but she still looked at him anyways, her expression a little shy.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan à 23:08

Deeply looking into her eyes, Villius was still whispering gently to her. His word was true, he had no reason to lie about what he was thinking about the lady who was standing infront of him, after all, he was trying to forget Zikku... he had her in mind a lot, but what happened at the Black Raven Opera was the reason he wanted to forget her.

"My words are true my lady... believe them or not this is your choice..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jan à 1:38

Anara smiled at Villius. She was a little embarrassed, for Villius must have read her thoughts in order to have said that as a responce.

*Kind, charming, and very mysterious... perhaps my initial reaction was just me being untrusting...*

(So this is happening after the mascarade? Can it be the day after? I've already posted in another thread that is supposed to be right after the mascarade finishes.)
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jan à 21:53

Villius stayed soft with Anara, he didn't wanted to hurt her. Anara's mind was open to Villius but this time he didn't do or said anything who had a meaning with her thought. He was just standing there behind her, rubbing the lady shoulder softly.

"We could go somewhere else my dear...a place where we would be more comfortable"

(Yes its sorta the night after that, sorry for confusing you)
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Jan à 1:49

(no problem, just making sure ^^)

"Any suggestions? It would be nice to get away from this cold."

As she spoke, a night breeze blew gently. A few bells rang in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Jan à 22:11

He looked at her, after she asked him the question. He thought about it for a moment then looked at her.

"Well my lady, i've a mansion, would you like to come or you don't trust me enough for that?"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jan à 23:00

*Do I trust him enough?... ya I think I can trust him...*

"Ok, I can go. Thanks for offering."

Anara smiled at Villius again.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan à 20:48

He did a small smile when Anara accepted his invitation. He handed her his helbow then she took it with her arm. Together they were walking silently in the night. Villius foot step was so soft that they were killed by the sound of Anara's one. The vampire was walking gracefully with his new "friend".

"Are you from Prague my lady?"
Simply asked the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan à 22:10

"No, I only recently arrived in Prague. I used to live in a town quite distant from here."

Anara continued to walk with Villius, her steps being louder, so it almost sounded like there was only one person there. She still couldn't see his mansion yet, the buildings around the cobblestone road obscuring it.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan à 21:34

He got silent for a while after Anara replied to his question, he was simply keeping on walking next to her.

"I see, interesting, could i know from where my dear?" Gently said Villius

He was looking at her from the corner of his eyes as he was walking silently by her side.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan à 1:49

"From where? It is the Town of Tournemire, near the forested region called Lichenwood."

Anara stopped. Did Villius know about what happened there three years ago? (see character history) She continued to walk, but a little slower now.

(Sorry about the slow responce... I was trying to get a good name for her hometown lol)
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan à 21:04

He simply noded, he could have look in her head to see if she was telling the true about it, but he didn't, hoping that she was honest. The vampire and the lady was walking in Prague's streets together, almost at Villius's mansion. He was a noble vampire, unlike many new one.

"I see, interesting" simply said the lord.

He looked somewhere, at a old mansion.

"This is where we are going my lady" Gently whispered Villius with his dark and cold voice.

(For the name of a place, you would have simply took a map of Czech republic and look out for a town name)
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Jan à 22:22

Anara looked at the old mansion. Anara had not expected the mansion to be that big.

"It's very nice... How long ago was your mansion built?"

Anara asked this because she felt that she may have seen a drawing or image of it from somewhere before. It gave her a strange feeling of recognition.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Jan à 17:28

The lord looked at the mortal who was standing right next to him. Her question was a wise one, when did the mansion got build. He stayed silent for a while, looking at his own mansion. Generation to generation, the monument was to father to son. For the vampires of the Valya family, this mansion was somekind of good time mansion in Prague. They weren't really living there, but since the "end" of the Valya legacy, not really the end, but more like the all mighty vampiric family as lost a lot of power over the land. (look at the forum story for more info or at Villius story)

"This mansion was here before the city my dear lady" gently sad the vampire with a soft voice. "I've got it from my father and he got it from my grand father"
Villius was really calm, he was breathing softly, almost floating in the air. By his side was standing Anara, she seemed to be really curious about the mansion and him.

It was getting colder, the wind was blowing harder. He looked over his head at the sky, stars were slowly fading away under a curtain of dark cloud.

"We should go in quickly... tears from the sky are going to fall on us" simply said the lord, he liked to compare things with something else.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Jan à 19:23

Anara smiled kindly at how Villius was able to say things in such a poetic way. She could feel the soothing presence of the Element of Water approaching. The Element of Water was going to send its refreshing rain to the world, to nourish the children of the world. Every Element had its role, and each had to be there in order to keep the balance of the world in place. Anara had also noticed that her question made Villius think about something. Both him and the mansion were very mysterious indeed.

"Yes, it would be a good idea to go inside."

She waited for Villius to lead them both into the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Jan à 22:31

The lord was slowly walking to his mansion, step after step, he had Anara right next to him. Cloudy was the sky, rain would come soon. He looked silently at Anara from the corner of his eyes. She was somekind of witches to him.

"Rain hide the blood who felt on the dusty ground tonight, become a mask to tears cried tonight" softly whispered Villius softly, so softly that Anara was bearly able to hear his words.

They were standing in font of his mansion.

"Here we are"

[End of the topic, Anara, go create a topic at the Main Hall who have for tittle "Meat and Blood part II"]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meat and blood   Meat and blood - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meat and blood
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2