Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two Legend at the same place

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

Two Legend at the same place Empty
PostSubject: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptyThu 15 Sep à 23:20

Villius was stading on the Legendary Charles Bridge... one of the greates thing in Prague. He was alone on the bridge for now. Looking at the castle in silence Villius was thinking about his past. He putted his hand on his necklace then he closes his eyes. *The past always come back in my dreams...forever i shall stay awake and never sleep again*
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptySat 24 Sep à 1:53

Zikku hastens down the path that leads to the bridge. She pays no attention to Villius as she walks passed him on the bridge. Just when she steps off the bridge to the other side, a strange feeling struck her. She slowly turned around to see what it was that caught her off-guard.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptySat 24 Sep à 5:12

Villius was still standing on the bridge silently when Zikku passed close to him. Still there in silent he knew that she have felt something strange in her, maybe he could use it? He looked at her for a moment, the sound of the water under the bridge was the only sound who was breaking the silence of the night.
Back to top Go down
sephira

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptySat 24 Sep à 5:51

sephira crept between the trees and the shadows, making clos to no sound and trying to stay unnoticed. She sawher pianist and the vampire together but not conversing. Zikku looked both confused and intrigued but the vampire's expression was unreadable as ever. *hmm..he is handsome...no! i will not ever think like that! not in this lifetime! not for a vampire!* she hit herself in the head then stopped abruptly, scared she had made a noise
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptySat 24 Sep à 21:28

Villus closed his eyes after he have heard what Sephira was thinking. He didn't had to look at her to know that she was close to him. The way her blood was, the way she think, the beat of her heart... everything was making it be easy to know. After a few minutes he opened his eyes still silent. He looked at Zikku then at Sephira. Still silent he was reading not her mind... but her heart.
Back to top Go down
sephira

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptySat 24 Sep à 21:42

sephira saw the vampire looking at her and panicked for a second. Did he know she was there? what would he do? she cursed in her mind and hid more bhind the tree just in case. She closed her eyes and let out a few short breaths. She took another look at the vampire *Wow... he looks good in the moonlight...NO i will NOT think that way!*
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptySun 25 Sep à 15:50

Zikku notices that Villius looked elsewhere for a second. Witch a dumb-found expression on her face, she looks around to see what it was, but is oblivious to Sephira's presence. After a quick glance around the perimeter of the bridge she looks back at Villius. "Can I help you, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptySun 25 Sep à 17:39

Villius was still silent. Looking at them silently what could he say to her. He puts his left hand on his sword (the sword is at his left side). The he looked at the water. The reflection of the half moon was perfect that night. He knew that Zikku's question was silly to ask. How someone could help him?

"To help me first you have to know yourself. To help me first i've to know what i need"
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptySun 25 Sep à 18:12

Zikku wasn't sure if that was something to take offensively or not. **He must be insane, poor fellow.** She heard a twig snap from the bushes, but ignored it for she thought it was some kind of animal. "Well, I'll just be going then." Zikku bows her head slightly in respect and turns on her heels. She is still disturbed by the strange vibe coming from that man, but just decides to ignore it... for now.
Back to top Go down
sephira

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptySun 25 Sep à 22:00

sephira watched zikku leave and stared at the vampire. *he's alone now...so do i attack him here or follow him? stupid vampires their prescnece allways does strange thiongs to my mind. hm...perhaps i shall stick to the shadows for a little while. I'll see what his next move is. Hopefully he will return to the opera sensing the young lady's blood... then i'll hve him cornered..*
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptySun 25 Sep à 22:28

Zikku shrugs off the strange vibe and walks off towards the Artheus Tavern.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptyMon 26 Sep à 20:10

Villius was still silent looking now at the moon, anyone could have say that the night was so peaceful, but he did know that it was just a foolish ilusion once again. Another ilision caused by people ignorance. But he couldn't reveal them the truh... cause they are just humans after all... and the fear make them do foolish things..
Back to top Go down
sephira

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptyMon 26 Sep à 20:21

sephira sighed, fighting with herself. then clapped her hand over her mouth at the sound she had made. *shit shit shit* she thought closing her eyes and praying the vampire had not heard or mistaken the sound for something else. she waited in dread silence for any sign of retaliation...
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptyWed 28 Sep à 0:59

After he heard Shepira's noise, he did a little amusing sound. She was trying so much to be sorta unoticed but well she failled at it badly and she knew it. He looked at her for a while still being silente.

" You was looking for me? "
Back to top Go down
sephira

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptyWed 28 Sep à 1:01

sephira scowled "hmph... i was just...erm.. well i wasn't looking for you! *i am such a bad liar* she thought with a small sigh. she walked out before the vampire showing no intention of violence. "i was wondering your name, actually. what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptyWed 28 Sep à 17:01

Villius was walking in Sephira's direction, the heart of the young women was beating faster and faster. Quickly he was next to her, in her ear he whisperd

«My name... my name is forgotten...»The time between his mouvement in her dirrection and when he whispered to her ear was about a few second. When Sephira have finaly realised what just happened he was already walking away from her, but before he left he said a few things who paralyzed the young women.

«Do not follow me to close... i wouldn't want to hurt a beautiful young women has you...»
Back to top Go down
sephira

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place EmptyWed 28 Sep à 22:45

sephira put a hand on her heart, terrified. "i must find out more about these creatures..but to that i must become one... but this vampire, he would never...would he?" sephira headed back to the black raven opera to set arisa free
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Legend at the same place   Two Legend at the same place Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Legend at the same place
Page 1 of 1