Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A dark place for someone even darker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

A dark place for someone even darker Empty
PostSubject: A dark place for someone even darker   A dark place for someone even darker EmptySat 10 Sep à 2:51

Villius was walking down there. Silently he was listening to everything around him. The rats was crawling on the ground really close to him. With a hand on his sword, Villius was keeping walking all alone and always deeper in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Lucia Cr

PostSubject: Re: A dark place for someone even darker   A dark place for someone even darker EmptySun 9 Oct à 4:11

Lucia was there for a long time. When she saw Villius, she smiled a bit, but she said nothing. She was stairing at him

* He is so mysterious... *
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: A dark place for someone even darker   A dark place for someone even darker EmptySun 9 Oct à 4:33

He was keeping walking silently, he noticed Lucia presence right behind him but he didn't mind it. A small smirk apear on his face while walking, mysterious she said he was, doesn't everyone is mysterious on theirs own side?
Back to top Go down
Lucia Cr

PostSubject: Re: A dark place for someone even darker   A dark place for someone even darker EmptySun 9 Oct à 4:34

Lucia was keep looking at him. She feel that he notice her, but she didn't broke the silent
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: A dark place for someone even darker   A dark place for someone even darker EmptySun 9 Oct à 4:54

Has a rat was running between his legs, Villius stoped walking. The rat was running in Lucia dirrection but stoped to hide in a small hole in the wall.

"this time you are the one who follow me"
Back to top Go down
Lucia Cr

PostSubject: Re: A dark place for someone even darker   A dark place for someone even darker EmptySun 9 Oct à 12:36

Lucia laught a bit

'' Yeah, you were following me the other day ''

She get closer to him

'' Now its my turn.... ''
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: A dark place for someone even darker   A dark place for someone even darker EmptySun 9 Oct à 20:36

He turned around to face Lucia who was getting closer to him. Still with his hand on his sword he was looking down at her.

"I've follow you for a reason, what is your to follow me?"
Back to top Go down
Lucia Cr

PostSubject: Re: A dark place for someone even darker   A dark place for someone even darker EmptySun 9 Oct à 20:38

'' I was here, and I saw you... ''

She sighed, she was here for a long time

'' Simply, I don't have any reason to follow somone, I do what I want to do! ''
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: A dark place for someone even darker   A dark place for someone even darker EmptySun 9 Oct à 21:12

Villius began to walk into the other direction, in other word, where he came from.

"You are so young yet so stubborn, its almost pityfulll on a side yet quiet atractive."
Back to top Go down
Lucia Cr

PostSubject: Re: A dark place for someone even darker   A dark place for someone even darker EmptySun 9 Oct à 21:16

'' What?! ''

She felt so insulting

'' And I'm not stubborn... ''

Her mother was always telling that to her, before
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: A dark place for someone even darker   A dark place for someone even darker EmptySun 9 Oct à 21:27

Villius bows respectivly to the young lady.

"My apologize my lady, i didn't meant to insult you. Please accept my apologize for my words."

He knew that she would react this way to his words, he just said them to make sure that his "theory" was right.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Cr

PostSubject: Re: A dark place for someone even darker   A dark place for someone even darker EmptySun 9 Oct à 21:31

Lucia decide to go in a dark corner, thinking. That man seems so study her, seeing her reaction and all...

'' Alright. But I didn't felt insulting, I just don't like when somone call me like that... ''
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: A dark place for someone even darker   A dark place for someone even darker EmptySun 9 Oct à 21:53

Villius was keeping walking away in silence. The rats was running around him once again and the spider web was almost in his face. Lightly floating, he looked sorta behind himself from the corner of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Cr

PostSubject: Re: A dark place for someone even darker   A dark place for someone even darker EmptySun 9 Oct à 21:56

Lucia didn't notice that, she was repeating something

'' Came a time when every star fall brought you tears again... ''

Her mother was always saying that, morning and evening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dark place for someone even darker   A dark place for someone even darker Empty

Back to top Go down

A dark place for someone even darker
Page 1 of 1