Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unholy night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptyFri 17 Feb à 16:05

The vampire stood next to a great and old oak. The moon was full, which wasn't really safe for the lord to be out at night. He was standing there, looking at some men trying to hide themselve with a pittyfull hood, to not be seen, entering such an unholy world. The soft wind, coming from the nort east of Prague, was blowing his long, dark and beautiful away softly, not enough to hides his face with them. The light, coming from the moon, was doing a wonderful shading over his graceful body. Tall and soft, with his long and fine finger, Villius was simply there, with no apparent reason. Maybe he had no reason, maybe he had one, who could tell except himself. He was just staring at the entrance.

A man, in who wore a dark hood came to him, he didn't really had any graceful manner. To Valya's eyes, this man looked more like a barbarian than a noble man, at least, this is what he looked like, with his filty apperance. The man came, and spoke to the lord, inviting him, to join. Join what exactly? This is what the vampire asked to the dark mortal. He almost laughed in Villius's face when he asked that and for unique answer, he replied "The real lord". Who was this real lord, was it god? Probably not, they were probably ignorant who worshiped a strange god, or maybe some Satan's worshiper. In every city you could find some unholy person who worshiped this creature. Satan, the one who is responsible for the creation of the vampires, at least, this is what the bible tried to make mortal believe, only god and Satan could tell about it. The question is now, who really knows god or Satan?

The lord was interesed by the proposition and followed the man, without really caring about any kind of danger that could lie behind the dark and dangerous looking doors, which was attracting the vampire attention even more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Zikku

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptySun 19 Mar à 18:59

Zikku leaned against the brick wall with her arms folded across her chest and one leg bent and propped against the building. She looked down with her silver, glimmering hair falling around her face in a sort of veil. She turned her head slightly in Villius's direction so that her hair would part so she could look at him. She smiled slightly.

"Seducing humans again, eh Valya?"

Zikku stayed in the shadows, but her one visible eye seemed to glitter at him as she stared.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptySun 19 Mar à 19:21

The vampire lord was simply following the man when someone said his name. It was a lycan, he could sense her. A female voice said his name. He stopped as the man that he was following looked at him. Villius did a small smirk, some kind evil and not reassuring for the stranger. He didn’t turn around in the lycan’s direction; he simply spoke loud enough to let her hear his dark and cold voice.

“I suppose that I am not the only one hungry tonight” His eyes were cold and deep as he turned around in the voice direction.

The mortal who was close from the vampire lord seemed a bit confused by all that. Villius was looking in the direction where the voice came from. It was not the first time that he heard this voice, a voice that once charmed him, now he almost hates it. Even if know that she was a lycan, the lord Valya was still having some strange feeling for her, she was charming, but she wasn’t meant for him. He was simply standing there, looking at the shadows, waiting for her to come out.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptySun 19 Mar à 19:58

Zikku had a smug face. She pushed herself off the brick building's wall with her foot and gracefully walked to Villius as if so pass by him shoulder to shoulder. She stopped directly next to him, a whole head shorter than him but still stared forward as did he.

"If that is what you claim to be my motivation."

She turned her head to look at the side of his face as he still stared straight, as if not to notice her.

"I won't bite you.... I promise."

She smiled at him slightly.

"if not seducing humans, then what are you here for?"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptyMon 20 Mar à 20:57

He stood there, simply looking at the dark, without moving. His eyes were staring at the shadows as she came out of it. She walked, her gesture wasn’t exactly the one of a lycan, and she was more graceful compared to those barbarian beasts. She passed next to him, his shoulder close to her. He didn’t turn his eyes to look at the lycan. He could have laughed at her words, what was she thinking? Was she thinking that the lord was afraid of this poor and weak lycan? From the corner of his eyes, he looked at the lady, who stood next to him. Through her seducing beauty, he had the see the beast that he hated so much. Villius was having some memories, from the Black Raven Opera with her. He almost felt in love with a lycan that night. At her question he simply answered:

“Unlike your kind my lady, my interest aren’t just in human flesh”

He said those words coldly. He had no fear, the night was his and it wasn’t one of the full moons so she was weaker than him at the moment. He spoke again at her intention:

“Is it your master who sent you here, my dear lady?”

The man who stood next to the lord seemed to be more confused about what was going on. Some member of the satanic cult, members of the Strahov Monstary, seemed to be interested by what was going on between the vampire lord, Villius Valya of the Valya family and the beautiful golden haired lady who came speak with him.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptySat 25 Mar à 0:41

Zikku turned her head quickly to give Villius a nasty look.

"my kind? Just what are you playing at, mil'lord? I am not interested in humans at all. Nor have I savagely attacked them as you have. I just merely stand here to have a conversation with you, and you scold me for it."

Zikku took a step back from him and crossed her arms across her chest, still scowling at the mighty vampire lord.

"And as for my master, I have none. No person can ever control me... I do as I will..."
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptySat 25 Mar à 2:56

The vampire lord was almost finding all this entertaining, even more than it would have been to see some Satan worshiper do unholy act down there in the sanctuary. As she gave him a nasty look, the lord almost wanted to slit her animal throat but he didn’t. Villius simply listened to the beast that was standing in front of him, the one who believed that she wasn’t like any of her kind, the one who believed that she was different. Oh this was true that she was different from them, she was the only lycan that the lord Valya felt for, but now was he still feeling the same? He wiped off some hairs that were in front of his eyes, and then he looked at her coldly. He almost laughed when she told him that she had no master. The lord did s step toward her, looking at her deeply in her eyes then he spoke, with his cold and dark voice:

“My dear, you do have a master, you do have someone who has power over you, and you might think that you are the wind, but your maker will always find you until the day one of you die!”

Gracefully, he made a move with his hand, telling the unholy priest to go where he was suppose to do. The man obeys to the vampire lord. He eyes were still on the golden haired lady who stood in front of the dark lord. Once again, after a moment of silence, his voice raised

“You are the wind, you are soft as it, you are the water who don’t want to follow the flow, wild as fire my dear, but you will see that one day, the wind will have to calm down, the water will be forced to follow the flow and the wild flame in your heart will slowly fade away under the pressure of your maker”
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptySat 25 Mar à 3:08

Her face softened. Her eyes drooped down a bit. She felt a bit sad, but knows rather not to show it, for nobody cares. These creatures of the night are only there for their own well-being. Not one of them caring for hers. This vampire was like all the others it seemed. He had not cared for her or any human at that. He simply cared for himself and himself only. How cruel he was to every other living thing.

Was he a gentlemen? Of course not, he must've been pretending that whole time. Such a great actor he was of it too. She almost fell for his act on this stage of life where the audience is always watching.

Deep inside, Zikku would have rather kissed this man for being such an ignorant asinine, but knew the better. She looked back up at him, forced a simple smile. She turned to walk away as the smile quickly faded from her pale, white face.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptySat 25 Mar à 18:53

He was looking at her silently, waiting for an incoming answer to his word, but nothing. He could feel that she was angry inside, yet she was sad. His dark eyes on her, he stared at her facial expression. For a werewolf, he found her charming, but yet, he couldn’t let himself fall for her. The union of a lycanthrope and a vampire would have been wrong. He knows that if he does that, he won’t have all the chance to kill Shawn, the lycan leader. Yes he would be closer from him since he will be united to one of them, but this would mean that he would have to use the lady who was now standing in front of him. He watched her, walking away, oh Villius wasn’t going to let her run away. Faster than the human eye, he went in front of the golden haired lady and stared at her. Gracefully, he slides his hand on her cheek. The lord long and cold fingers were rubbing against the beautiful pale skin of the golden haired lady. As he was looking into her eyes deeply, he spoke in a whisper that only her could hear:

“Why are you going away my lady?”
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptyMon 27 Mar à 21:05

Zikku's eyes remained to the ground. She hesitated for her answer.

"I take my presense away because I find it obvious that you do not care if I'm near you not. Since you and I discovered that I was a creature of the night, you haven't looked at me the same way you did at the masquerade ball. I leave simply because you want me gone..."

Zikku never looked at him. She just stood there with his cold hand on her cold face.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptyMon 27 Mar à 22:16

The pale faced lord stood in front of the young lycanthrope lady. Even if those two were from difference species, he still had his feeling for since he met her back at the massacred, which she spoke about. His eyes were into hers as he was silent. Slowly, after she spoke, he took his hand off of her cheek. He stood perfectly in front of her, almost like a soldier, but more graceful than one. He turned around, showing her his back. His long black hairs were going down his spine. Now they were alone since the last satanic man went into the monastery like Villius asked. He closed his eyes, he knew that it wasn’t really safe to have her in his back because she could try to kill him, but he didn’t really care at this moment. Softly he whispered:

“You can’t understand…”
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptyTue 28 Mar à 1:19

Zikku just felt simply sad. Quietly, she took his hand with hers and clung to his arm with her other hand. Zikku had rested the side of her head against his shoulder. She was very short for an elf. The top of her head only came to the collar-bone on his neck. Zikku stayed like that for a while, hopefully not scaring him away.

"I'd understand if you shall tell me, mil'lord..."
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptyTue 28 Mar à 21:27

As he stood in front of her, he felt her coming toward him. He stayed still and simply stared deeply into the emptiness. As he folds into his arms, the vampire didn’t know how he could react to this, why was she doing all this? Why was she getting so close of him? They were different, but it was like she couldn’t see it. He closed his eyes, feeling her warmth against his own body. Villius was so cold, do so dead and gone and her, she was so alive, yet dead inside. Her voice came to his ears as his eyes were softly closed. As a blood tear felt down from his eye, running down his cheek, he whispered:

“We are what we are… I would have to kill you… because of our difference… and you will have to kill me, for the same reason…”

His tear was running down, but with the shadows of the night, no one could see it, only him could tell that he was slightly crying.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptyTue 28 Mar à 23:26

Zikku held onto his arm tightly, thinking to herself.

"I would not kill you even if you held a knife to my throat or gun with silver bullets to my head..."

Zikku stared at him. Knowing he did not, nor would not care for a lycan, she had simply let his arm go.

"I guess I'll see you around... or not..."

She started to walk away in the direction she had come.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptyThu 30 Mar à 2:33

He had the young lycanthrope in his arms, she was so small next to him, and he felt like he could break her in any moment. So young, so gentle, that’s how she was. Her soft voice came to his ears as the tears kept on falling down his cheek. Every single word that she spoke, he could feel the echo of them not only in his head, but in his dark and frozen heart. His eyes were closed, but when she did let him go, he opened them slowly. He could feel that she was sad, so he was too at this moment. He had to let her go, because of their difference. Even if he loved her, he couldn’t stay with her, unless she was one of his own kinds. Sure he could have also being with a human since he could have made her become a vampire when the time had come, but she was a lycanthrope, probably she already lived her first full moon and probably didn’t have the genetic code to make her become and hybrid. He looked at her as she walked away, somehow, at this moment, he desired her. Quickly, to fast that a human eye could see him move, he was behind her, with his arms around her waist. Gently he whispered a way only she could have heard his words:

“Don’t go… please… don’t… “
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptySat 1 Apr à 2:25

Zikku stopped completely, but made no other notion as if she heard him. She stood there silently and still. A light breeze of wind started to blow. It lightly lifted her hair off her shoulders and back and swirled to the side. The moon was shining brightly on such a pale neck. Zikku turned her head slightly.

"If you care to know... I've never transformed..."

She closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh.

"... sure, I've been marked by the beast. But I just don't know how to transform, nor do I care how to learn it. If you want my blood upon the stairs of your home, so be it. I've no purpose in life anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptySat 1 Apr à 18:07

He had his arms around her fragile body, holding her silently. He didn’t want her to go away from him, even if they were so different, he couldn’t let her go away without trying anything. The moon gave them such a pale glow as they stood there, in the middle of the night. From the stranger eyes, no one could have told they were so different at this moment. He had his eyes closed and she told him words that made him see a bit of light in the world so hollow, full of shadows. He looked at her softly. She did tell him, that she had never transformed, at least, not yet. He stayed silent, listening to what she had to say then gently, he whispered in her ear with his cold and soften voice:

“My dear angel… never I would like to have your blood upon the stairs of my home… I want you… to share my blood… I want you to become one of my kinds… and forever live with you....”

He took a breath and the air from his breathes went on her wonderful and pale neck. The he whispered once more with the same softness.

“… For sure…. Never will you be totally like me… like what I am… but still… we will be able to live together…”

His lips were now touching the pale skin of her beautiful neck, kissing it softly. The vampire didn’t bite the women, because he didn’t know if he wanted it. In a whisper he said “Only a bite can change a life…”
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptyMon 3 Apr à 1:39

Villius was such a smooth man. He had such a way of seducing any woman as he pleased, and he was great at it too. But of course he was... he was a vampire, no doubt. Zikku reached one hand to touch his ear and slightly carressed his hair. She continued to stare forward, nevertheless.

"... and then what? After you bite me, you will just let my body rot in the shadows of the world for your revenge against those I have nothing in common with except the disease which I have not asked for, but was forced upon. Isn't that right?"

Zikku turned her head to face him. Their noses barely an inch apart.

"I've heard of your lies in books in stories. First, the vampire gains trust of its victim by saying it will give them a better life. Only they never complete the process of turning their victim into a vampire..... they just leave them to die. Is that what you have planned for me? Simply death?"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptyMon 3 Apr à 22:24

The noble man had his lips close to her neck, softly making them touch her wonderful soft skin. He was soft with her; his touch so gentle was only for this special person. With her hand in his hair, he stared at her softly. She spoke to him fearless, she was questioning him, telling him some facts, some truth that happened back in the past. The reputations of vampires was most of the time a bad one, but the one of the lycanthrope wasn’t exactly really better, they were more like wild animals than creature that really hunt down someone and feeds in the shadows. Was she beginning to be afraid about what could come next, about if he ends up piercing through her wonderful flesh with his deadly fangs, if he would simply let her die? He looked into your amazing eyes and whisper softly to her, after she told him what she knew about his kind:

“My beloved, I will never let you there, I promise.”

He got silent for a moment, simply staring into her magnificent eyes, silent as a dead. Their face was quiet close to each other as his eyes were deeply inside his beloved one. Once more, he whispered a way only she could hear.

“I will give you my blood”
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptyTue 4 Apr à 1:01

Zikku's face softened. She closed her eyes and there was a hint of a smile evident.

"You could move the hair, I'm sure that isn't what tastes good. Let me warn you though, if you let me die, my death will be on your mind for ever."
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptyWed 5 Apr à 0:51

The moon light was on the wonderful and deadly couple. The shading of both of them seemed slightly romantic yet frightening. They seemed so dark, but still so beautiful together. He was tall and pale with long dark hairs, she was shorter still with a beautiful insipid skin, but she had wonderful golden hair. From stranger eyes, no one could really tell what would happen since they were almost looking like two normal people, a man and a woman together in the night under the moon light embracing each other. He had his lips still close from her neck, sometimes kissing it gently. He heard her spoke to him with her soft and charming voice tone. Her comment almost made the vampire smile, but as an answer he whispered softly in her ear:

“My dear… for something like this, we won’t do it in the middle of the night won’t we? What about my mansion, my room?”
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptyWed 5 Apr à 3:01

Zikku smiled lightly, and had let out a small "heh" from her frail lips. Her fingers flowed through his hair with ease, still, she caressed him.

"I've never had a home.... you are inviting me to your mansion, no?"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptyThu 6 Apr à 20:21

With his arms wrapped around her, his still had his lips close to her ear. He was waiting for her answer, wishing that she would accept it even if it was kind of hard to trust someone like the lord Valya since he was a vampire. Not many smart people would have believe in him when he said such a thing, at least not the ones who knows what he his and the kind of stories that comes out from his kind. She spoke, such a gentle voice, Villius loved it so much. Through his dark hair, he could feel her fingers. The vampire took a moment before replying to the gentle lady. In a whisper he simply said in her ear, almost caressing it with his lips:

“My mansion? You mean our mansion”
His voice was soft and calm, yet slightly dark, but not darker as usual.

His soft lips got in contact with the beautiful, pale and gentle skin of his beloved’s neck. He kissed it a gentle way; nothing rude in his touch, then he pulled back, looking at her. At this moment, he wanted to lose himself in her angelic hazel eyes. Slowly and gracefully, he was sliding his long and fine fingers on his angel cheek. Gently he said:

“We leave whenever you want my dear”
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptySun 9 Apr à 17:25

Zikku stared at Villius with her soft, hazel eyes. She placed her hand over his on her cheek. With a slight smile, she spoke;

"I want to leave now..."

She went up on tiptoes and touched her nose with his. She teased him lightly with her lips barely against his, but then moved completely away. Zikku still had a hold of his hand though.

"Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night EmptySun 9 Apr à 22:50

His dark eyes were deeply into his beloved ones. He was gently staring at her, with no sign of hate or malice, simply love. He felt the warmth of her hand against his cold and pale cheek. The vampire lord was only able to stare into her beautiful hazel eyes. He listened to her and smiled slightly. He wasn’t really used to smile to anyone. Villius have spent his life being a dark man, someone filled mostly by anger and hate, but a few nights ago he found love in this wonderful lady. He was almost surprised when she touched his nose with hers. His hand holding her, he was kindly looking at his golden haired angel. Quickly, he made a move toward her, picking her gently and gracefully. Before she could even move, he was holding her in his arms. He was still looking at her when he whispered:

“Home… we are going home”

Then quickly, to fast for the human eye, he went away in the shadows holding against him his beloved.

[end of the topic, my dear if you want, you could create the next post in my room]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unholy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unholy night   Unholy night Empty

Back to top Go down

Unholy night
Page 1 of 1