Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside Empty
PostSubject: Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside   Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside EmptySat 10 Sep à 20:01

Villius was sitting infront of the sea, looking at it silently. Holding his sword with his right hand, resting againts it. The world changed since he have fall asleep but still many things will never change. The sea and the stars will always be there. " Deep, dark and silent is the sea. Like the night only calm outside. Like my eyes hidding the true from you. Deep dark and calm i am. Silence is the sound i've made tonight."
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2005-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside   Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside EmptySat 10 Sep à 21:19

Walks up looking at the ocean. "So pretty! There's nothing like the ocean" Sit down admiring the ocean *I could stay here by the ocean forever* Continues to look out on the ocean
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside   Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside EmptySat 10 Sep à 21:29

Villius have heard the young women voice. Slowly he have look at her silently then he looked back at the sea. "Hello... young lady..." Villius looked at her once more. "Arisa is your name isn't it" Then he stand up still looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside   Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside EmptySat 10 Sep à 22:57

Looks over at the man. "Hello sir. Yes my name is Arisa." She smiles kindly at the man "How are you this evening?" She looks at him waiting for an answer. *I wonder who he is. I haven't seen him before... at least i don't recall.*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside   Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside EmptySat 10 Sep à 23:58

"I am no one, my name doesn't matter for now. After all... i am the forgoten one." Villius was looking at Arisa then he walked to her "I know many things about you and you know nothing about me for now." He looked away for a while then back at Arisa " It was nice to meet you lady Arisa, we will see each other again soon enough but who knows how the thing will be" Then Villius walked away
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside   Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside EmptySun 11 Sep à 2:41

She watches him walk away "Okay... Goodbye." *Hmmm... That was quite confusing. How would he know about me. When I know nothing of him.* Looks back out onto the ocean feeling calm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside   Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside Empty

Back to top Go down

Night & The Sea... Only Calm On The Outside
Page 1 of 1