Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the dark cave full of light

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zikku

the dark cave full of light - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Jan à 11:26

Zikku stood up from the bed she previously laid in and walked over to where Anara was sitting. She comfortably sat down next to Anara.

"So, did you do anything interesting since our last 'adventure' together?"

She simply smiled, but it soon faded when her gaze landed upon Shawn.

*Heh, you might want to keep your thoughts to yourself, Shawn. You're thinking quite 'loud'*
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Jan à 23:45

Anara looked at Zikku.

"Well, after our adventure, there wasn't much happening. There was the mascarade, and I also met a vampire in the museum."

*Which brings me to Shawn's question...*

Anara switched her gaze to Shawn.

"The vampires are a mysterious species to me. They are also varied, for I have met vampires that were hostile, friendly, and very mysterious."

Anara paused, thinking about Shawn's second question about an alliance.

*This war will carry on to the bitter end. I don't think anyone will be able to avoid it. But to ally myself with the lycans? I'm not sure about it yet...*

"I appreciate your offer of an alliance. At this point, I will need to think about it. I need to know more about this war before I make my decision."

Last edited by on Mon 9 Jan à 1:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Jan à 7:22

Zikku chuckled.

"What more is there to know about a war? As I've heard 'all 'tis fair except love and war!' For as much as I know, Little Shawny wants Villius's head to show off as a trophy for his achievements while Villius wants Shawn to run with his tail between his legs, or cut off; which-ever suits him better."

Zikku paused for a second to think what she was saying.

"I was somewhat dragged into this against my will...."
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2005-09-01

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jan à 23:46

shawn thought too himself and chuckled

"you know i would never run zikku you saw what happened on the balcony i saved you otherwise i would have taken his head"

he sttod inbetween the girls and pondered at the fact that he could end this with a bite to anaras neck but would he do it
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jan à 23:54

She turned her stare to Shawn.

"Well, I wouldn't expect you to run away on your own free will, nor would I expect Villius to show you his neck for you to chop it off..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Jan à 0:24

shawn thought it through if he couldn't have anara no one could he knew that on the full moon the next night he would have her for dinner shawn smiled evily and unexpected kissed zikku lightly why did he just kiss zikku he wondered if she would kiss back what did zikku have over the lycan ruler he needed to find out
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Jan à 1:40

Anara sensed that her responce was not what Shawn wanted to hear. He was pondering something, maybe he was plotting about her? Anara thought about it for a little, then decided to let things take its course, there was no point in worrying about it. Or was there?...

(lol the next night is the market thread with Villius)
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jan à 21:00

Zikku blinked. She stared dumbstruck for the instant that his lips met hers. Her train of thought suddenly rolled off its track and crashed into a bloody mess at the bottom of a cliff. One would could easily describe her mind...

*...blah...*

She felt stupid just sitting there, just utterly stupid. Was she suppose to do something back? Is there a joke that she just isn't understanding? Did her pants fall down?

Blood rushed to her cheeks and filled them, causing the most embarrassing blush. Her stomach was as if it was just being twisted, torn out, and thrown over the balcony all over again. Her head was obviously not in Prague any longer; it was floating in an endless abyss, dubbed as heaven... or outer space Suspect...

She wanted a mirror. Her mind rapidly thought 'MIRROR!'. She was determined to fix her hair, get rid of the smudges from her face, heal all her wounds. The moment passed where she didn't care about her appearance.

What the hell? Why did Zikku even care about her appearance in the first place? .... perfection....

A goofy, yet uncontrollably smile creeped onto her face. Her fingers were numb, and practically frozed to her thighs among where they rested. NOW she felt even stupider. Sitting there... smiling uncontrollably like Malibu Barbie... She needed out.

Quickly, she stood up, and ran to another part of the cave. She didn't know where she was going, but it was going to be ANYWHERE but there.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan à 0:03

shawn smiled at the reaction he had been giving and sighed as he was chuckling to himself perhaps he shouldn't do that anymore so she woun't freak out but intresting enough zikku was heading towards shawns room he smiled and brushed it away he wanted to bite anara he need her seeing abilities and her sense but then again he always gave his victims the choice he sat down in a leather chair where zen sat beside him and he continued to laugh at him self
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan à 0:23

Zikku tripped over something as soon as she entered Shawn's room. She fell forward and smashed her nose on the floor. Blood started pouring everywhere. She cupped her bleeding face with her hands.

"STUPID FLOOR!! WHO PUT YOU THERE!?!??! WHY'D THE HELL DID YOU HIT ME!"

Zikku was practically delirious now. That was her first kiss.....
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan à 0:32

shawn smelt the blood and advacnced towards his room wondering what had happened has he heard zikkus yells he ran quickly to his room seeing her holing her nose while it bleed reilfed that it wasn't death he held out his hand for her to grab and smiled anara would come back here if she wants but right now i have to take care of zikku

"take my hand and i will bring you to the restroom to get that cleaned up come on"

that was scary shawn thought what if something happened to her would he to be heartbroken and why did he kiss her he wanted to know

"so was that your first kiss"
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan à 0:46

Zikku sniffled up blood. She took his hand (and made his hand sorta bloody too from holding her nose) and stood up. She sniffled up blood again, dripping it everywhere trying to nod to his question about her kiss, slightly embarrassed of her answer.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jan à 22:19

Anara sensed something was happening, so she got up. As she walked towards where she heard the voices, she slowly became a little confused; the cave had many passages and turns. She smelt blood from somewhere, and she looked down. She had just stepped into a small puddle of blood, which trailed off to where Zikku was. She followed the trail and saw Zikku and Shawn.

"Zikku, are you ok? How did this happen?"
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jan à 1:37

Zikku wobbled, still clinging to Shawn's hand.

"THE FLOOR HAD HIT ME!! IT WAS SOOOOO MEEEAAAANN!!"

She said. She was obviously sleep-deprived. Zikku hasn't slept for three nights now.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb à 0:22

shawn picked her up and layed her in his bed smiling and covering her up

you need sleep get some ok?

shawn kissed her forhead lightly and pulled a chair to watch her in case she wanted to talk before she slept
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb à 0:31

Zikku stared up at him. Her face couldn't be read at all.

"Why do you wait for me?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb à 0:58

shawn watched her sleep has the thunder out side struck loud noises could be heard her neck bare from the blanket he walked over and was tempted to bite her neck but instead kissed it lightly thunder strinking loudly and waking her up
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb à 1:12

Anara saw this happening, and wasn't sure if she should leave or not. It was late at night after all. She was in a chamber a few passages away from where Shawn and Zikku were. She listened to the thunder outside. The moon could not be seen yet, but from what Anara knew about astronomy, it should be either full or very close to being full.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb à 1:16

shawn could since anaras presence but continues to kiss and nibble zikkus neck knowing zikku was awake but she had not yet pushed him off was she enjoying it
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb à 1:41

Zikku shivered slightly. She had keraunophobia (fear of thunder/lightning.. and I honestly have this). Zikku felt Shawn very close. In a way, she sort of "snuggled" up to him in a comforting away. She didn't mind the nibbling on her neck either. It felt... nice...
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb à 1:45

shawn layed close to her still nibbling her neck licking the blood from her he felt her snuggling and covered them upholding her close from the sounds kissing her neck lightly*

i am here don't worry
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb à 1:58

Anara decided to leave; it was late enough after all. She made her way up the passages until she reached the entrance of the cavern. She saw the torrential rain outside. (lol it's wierd talking about thunderstorms when there's snow outside) Walking back to the last night residence would not be pleasant.

*Maybe I could teleport?*

Anara did not enjoy teleporting a lot though. It gave her a strange unsettling feeling. She stood at the entrance and thought about what else she could do.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb à 3:18

shawn smiled wondering what she would do and licked her neck lightly and then bite her hard not letting go
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb à 3:29

Zikku dug her nails into Shawn's chest. Not because she wanted him gone, but because she liked.. the biting.... She felt stiff though, totally dumbstruck because she didn't know what to do (and because Frank might bust our asses for not keeping the forum pg13 Razz ).
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb à 3:33

shawn bite harder and moaning has her claws dug into his chest he loved the way it felt and he loved her even enough to marry her blood dripping from him mouth

( let it slide frank it is still pg-13 i saw it in a movie once ROFL)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the dark cave full of light   the dark cave full of light - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the dark cave full of light
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next