Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sephira's agony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sephira

sephira's agony Empty
PostSubject: sephira's agony   sephira's agony EmptyMon 10 Oct à 20:30

Villius did a small smirk still looking at Sephira who was almost unconcius. He picked her up softly and got up. He began to walk up in the stairs silently with Sephira laying in his arms. The blood was falling on the floor and she was bleeding on him. He walked up to his room silently.

Sephira looked up at the vampire helplessly having no energy left to move or talk. all she could do was pray for the best result. Her thoughts began to drift. but being stubborn she fought to sustain her consciousness. *won't...fall...sleep...* she thought repeatedly though the fate inevetably loomed closer..
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

sephira's agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sephira's agony   sephira's agony EmptyMon 10 Oct à 21:18

Villius put Sephira into his coffin softly then he looked down at her. She was bleeding a lot so he took somekind of old medicine that he made and made Sephira drink it. The young women didn't really trust him but still he end up by forcing her to drink and then she falled alseep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
sephira

sephira's agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sephira's agony   sephira's agony EmptyMon 10 Oct à 21:30

sephira fell asleep after being force fed the medicene. she wasn't too comfertable about sleeping in a coffin either. Her night was haunted with horrible nightmares and she trembled inside the coffin, clutching herself tightly and bruising her own arms
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

sephira's agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sephira's agony   sephira's agony EmptyMon 10 Oct à 21:51

Villius didnt close the coffin door on Sephira. He sat on a chair in a corner of his dark and noble room. The Library againts his wall the old statue in a corner. Many things was making Villius's room be a noble place even if the dark and sad mansion was almost just a big peice of junk. It was really a old mansion who didn't had anyone in since so many years. Sitting here silently waiting for Sephira to get better.
Back to top Go down
sephira

sephira's agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sephira's agony   sephira's agony EmptyMon 10 Oct à 21:59

sephira seemed incredibly disturbed as she slept. She kept mumbling words that were impossible to understand but for the odd word such as 'father', 'vampire' and 'werefold'. She struggled against an invisible force as she slept, her wounds bleeding violently now. HEr eyes half opened and she looked out at the bedroom. She gasped for breath as her eyes opened wide. SHe bit her lip to stop herself from screaming in the pain erupting from her neck.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

sephira's agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sephira's agony   sephira's agony EmptyTue 11 Oct à 1:14

Villius was sitting there silently while Sephira was in pain. Looking at her with his dark eyes. She have finaly woke up from her sleep.

"Had a nice nightmare?"

He closed his eyes and became silent letting Sephira wake up.
Back to top Go down
sephira

sephira's agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sephira's agony   sephira's agony EmptyTue 11 Oct à 22:42

sephira growled quietly but remembere djust what was at stake. She did nto answer to the vampire's arrogant question but instead fell silent. "i can sense everything. He will come looking for me. He IS looking for me" she whispered after a few moments. She looked up at the vmapire, the movement causing her pain "and please do not laugh at my discomfert"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

sephira's agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sephira's agony   sephira's agony EmptyTue 11 Oct à 23:15

Villius stays still. He looked at Sephira who was in his coffin then he got up and walked to her. He took her hand and pulled her out off the black and noble coffin.

"Who ever is this person... he won't come here... if he does... trust me it won't be for long... "

He looked at her for a while.

"You seem to be better than earlier... you know where is the door i think."
Back to top Go down
sephira

sephira's agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sephira's agony   sephira's agony EmptyTue 11 Oct à 23:20

sephira glared at the vampire's lack of descreetness. "you're throwing me out?! but where will i go now? i've no weapons and a mad man trying to take me away to become his goddamn bride! gah i guess i should expectedc nothing more from one of your kind. just when i was beginning to beleive you were a half-decent species. I'd probably have a better chance with the damn lyca- ah!" Sephira paused and started to cough as a particularily nasty stream of blood spurted from her neck
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

sephira's agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sephira's agony   sephira's agony EmptyTue 11 Oct à 23:30

Villius took a small sheated dagger from his wall ( he have many weapon on his wall ) and throw it at Sephira.

"With that you should be able to protect yourself... if you know how to use it a good way... and well you should try to stay calm cause if you don't he won't have the chance to kill you... you'll have kill yourself by blood loosing... also... for the lycan things... they won't help you at all, but maybe you will help them by beings theires dinner for the night..."
Back to top Go down
sephira

sephira's agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sephira's agony   sephira's agony EmptyTue 11 Oct à 23:33

sephira screamed in frustration, loosing all patience as her eyes glowed mysteriously. She set the dagger at her own skin and tore a strip of muscle from her arm. The glowing in her eyes stopped immediately as she cried out. SHe tried to stand up but found it difficult as more blood streamed from the wound on her neck. She threw the dagger back to the vampire, being carefull that it would nto cut him. "just kill me now wretched creature. I'd rather it be by your hands than his"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

sephira's agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sephira's agony   sephira's agony EmptyWed 12 Oct à 21:56

Sephira threw a dagger at him. When sharpe and deadly weapon was still floating in the air, Villius catched it and put it back on the wall quickly. With his back turned at Sephira he did a small smirk before he slowly turned around to face the young and frustrated women.

"Heh i won't kill you lady Sephira..."

The women look surprised that he knew her name.

"Go back at what you use to do... don't worry... he won't get you..."
Back to top Go down
sephira

sephira's agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sephira's agony   sephira's agony EmptyThu 13 Oct à 21:04

sephira glared at him, not confused but angry at everything. "you really know how to, pardon my language, piss a girl off" she yelled. She turned around and stormed out of the building, heading for the ranch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sephira's agony Empty
PostSubject: Re: sephira's agony   sephira's agony Empty

Back to top Go down

sephira's agony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Villius Valya Mansion :: Villius Room-
Jump to: