Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quest for help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sephira

Quest for help Empty
PostSubject: Quest for help   Quest for help EmptyMon 10 Oct à 11:45

Sephira ran up the path desperately, cutting her feet on rocks that were scattered about. She was bleeding all over by the time she slumped against the large doors but she knew she must not give up. Jason would be hot on her trail. She pounded her fists at the door desperately hoping that the vampire was home. HE did travel so much. *please...please answer* "vampire! vampire! please help!" she screamed, still oblivious to the vampire's name. She pounded more at the door, half holding herself up to keep from falling to her knees for her tired and cut feet were failing her. *please...*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

Quest for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for help   Quest for help EmptyMon 10 Oct à 18:36

Villius have heard the noise that Sephira was doing at the door of his mansion. He came down from the stairs and have go right in front of the door. He put his hand on the door handle to open it. He didn't opened it imediatly, he knew that maybe Sephira could try to attack him, but still, he was smelling her blood, she was bleeding a lot. Quickly he opened the door and pulled Sephira inside of his mansion then he closed the door and locked it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
sephira

Quest for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for help   Quest for help EmptyMon 10 Oct à 18:41

sephira half collapsed against the vampire, breathing heavily and still covering her neck with her hand, though it was not doing much to help as the blood was leaking through her fingers. "th-thankyou..." she whimpered, trying to stand up on her own being her determined self. However the pain was inevitable and she soon fell back against the vampire. "There's...a man...chasing me.... need him....gone..." sephira panted, looking up pleadingly at the vampire. "please...help..."
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Quest for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for help   Quest for help EmptyMon 10 Oct à 19:03

Villius looked down at Sephira who was bleeding badly. He gots on his knee right infront of the young lady. Looking at her silently. He have puts his hand on Sephira's neck. Looking silently at the blood falling from her. Villius pulled back his hand at him and licked the blood who was on his finger. Then he whispered.

"Why would i help you?"
Back to top Go down
sephira

Quest for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for help   Quest for help EmptyMon 10 Oct à 19:39

sephira felt a sinking feeling of sadness at these words. she knew from the beginning she was unlikely to receive any help from the vampire but she had only hoped. "i'll do something...anything in return... i'll give you anything...my mansion...my riches...my fathers money...anything...just stop him.... please..." she was too weak to carry on as she went limp still conscious but barely for she had lost far too much blood. her feet were bleedign and aching and now the front of her dress was stained red from the blood leaking from her neck. Now she could only pray that the vampire would help her
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Quest for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for help   Quest for help EmptyMon 10 Oct à 20:03

Villius did a small smirk still looking at Sephira who was almost unconcius. He picked her up softly and got up. He began to walk up in the stairs silently with Sephira laying in his arms. The blood was falling on the floor and she was bleeding on him. He walked up to his room silently. (The next post shall be in my room, do not reply here but in my room and well if you could just sorta copy what i just did on the new post it would help to explain what is going on there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quest for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest for help   Quest for help Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest for help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Villius Valya Mansion :: Main Hall-
Jump to: