Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confusion

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2005-09-03

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 22:19

Looks around a bit shocked. *Where am I? How did i get here? Wasn't I just in the cemetery?* Sees a young woman. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
sephira

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 22:22

sephira went to the cemetary then returned with a hostage. she tied arisa up to the rafters hanging in the air, her feet a few inches from the ground. *this will surely attract a lot of vampires and werewolves. come get her guys, and i will get you* "don't worry miss, you won't be harmed. you are part of an elaborate plan to dispose the world of evil"
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 22:24

Glares at the woman. "The creatures of the night are not all bad. I find them quite fasinating! Now untie me at once!" Moves trying to free herself.
Back to top Go down
sephira

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 22:56

sephira grinned"fat chance, sweetheart. you are my bait for the vampire and the lycan. i will destroy them whether you like it or not. you should be proud to be a part of the mission! i assure you you won't be hurt. and don't try and escape either. in case you hadn't worked it out, im a magic user, you'll be dead in half an instant and the vampires will drink your blood and the werewolves scavenge your body. now, be a good girl and wait for the fine lord to come and rescue you. then..the slaughter shall begin"
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 23:00

Growls. "Like hell, will i just sit here like a piece of meat! At least I try to understand the creatures... learn more about them... and I don't care if i die thank you very much." Moves some more getting very irritated.
Back to top Go down
sephira

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 23:02

sephira shrugged "you're much more usefull to me alive. the beasts like fresh blood, i've noticed. Last time i tried to understand a vampire i had half my neck torn out so no, i don't think i'll be trying that again any time soon. i'd rather rid this town of the fould creatures and bring peace and order back to the streets of prague"
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 23:04

Rolls her eyes. "I dout they will come. Why would they. They should be able to see clearly that this is a trap." Moves some more working at getting her wrist free. *The sooner I get out of here the better.*
Back to top Go down
sephira

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 23:12

sephira bound arisa's hands together with magic. "they WILL come. i know it! even if they do see it is a trap the vampire will come" *but why do i want him to come? i don't feel murderous. i do not want to kill him but what other explanation can there be? i wish he would come soon this young lady will be an annoying one..determined...like myself*
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 23:14

Flitches as her hands are tied together. "Relase me! I do not wish to be bait... and I still think they will not come. Hn.. how will the know I'm here?" *I really don't like being bait... and I can't stand sitting still!* Trys to move some more.
Back to top Go down
sephira

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 23:18

they smell the blood, miss" sephira said as she searched for her knife. *shit i musta dropped it at...the museum! gah ill have to use a prop. not as sharp but still pailess as ever* "you won't feel any pain miss, i promise. my magic is good that way" sephira picked up the sharpest nife she could find and made a small cut at arisas neck, using magic so she would not feel pain and knowing the dratted vampires would be able to smell the blood
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 23:22

Moves. *Is she mad! I really don't want to be bait!* "You don't go and take people of their free will and use them as bait!"
Back to top Go down
sephira

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 23:27

sephira sighed and shook her head "im hunting vampires as a non- slayer. i can do whatever i want, miss. I've done my best to make this as painless as possible for you. we could change that if you want. we could make this very painfull on your part. i oculd hurt you a lot. make you beg for death. we don't want that now, do we?" sephira waved her knife threateningly at the young woman
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 23:30

Smirks. "Do your worst if will please you. But I really would like to get back to the library. Also this is quite silly." Moves some more.
Back to top Go down
sephira

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 23:32

sephira slashed arisa across the chest, making it hurt a lot "silly eh? it's not silly to me. in fact, it's quite important to me. i'm willing to slaughter as many as it takes to acheive my goal. you're either with me or against me. i have much power. I can make life very, very hard for you, miss" sephira said, slashing Arisa's arm also, making it sting terribly
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 23:36

Flinches at the wounds. "As I said do your worst. For I like the creatures of the night and do not wish to dispose of them."
Back to top Go down
sephira

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 23:37

(Sorry its a little short admins, but its sort of a short but sweet thing) [/i]sephira grinned "you might find that THEY will be disposing of YOU"
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 23:43

Lets her body relax. "So. Let them do as they please. I do not care." Wiggles her foot free and kicks the knife out of Sephira's hand. "But I Will not be your bait!"
Back to top Go down
sephira

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 23:45

sephira snarled nastily and began to crush arisas body with magic, causing incrutiating pain all throughout her, her bones creaking under the pressure. SHe put more pressure on her magic and heard one of arisa's minor bones snap
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 23:50

Cries out in pain. Feeling the pain going through her body she tries not to cry. "Pain only last so long... I don't care anymore." *The pain will go away. It must go away eventually.*
Back to top Go down
sephira

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyTue 20 Sep à 23:52

sephira kept making the pain come onto arisa, snapping a few more of her minor bones, pushing more an dmore pressure as she went along "give in, foolish girl!" she shouted, obviously in pain herself at hurting an innocent being.
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyWed 21 Sep à 0:02

Lets tears stream down her face. "I will not give in to the likes of you!" Holds in screams of pain.
Back to top Go down
sephira

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyWed 21 Sep à 16:02

sephira stopped, sighed and breathed heavily. *goodness that hurt, hopefull the vampires smelt her by now* "justa little longer... i won't hurt you anymore. you just have ti hang there..well you don't have aq choice really. it does not pleasure me to hurt you, you must understand that. I'd much rather use someone else. you were...just in the wrong place at the wrong time" sephira bowed her head apologetically "the vampire will come"
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyWed 21 Sep à 20:26

Growled at Sephira. "Don't give me that wrong place wrong time! I don't care if it pains you to hurt me. You still did it. Let the creatures come. It really doesn't matter." Relaxes her body to help ease the pain. *I hope this ends soon.*
Back to top Go down
sephira

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyThu 22 Sep à 16:55

sephira sat down and relaxed her fingers, hoping the vmapires will turn up soon. she was anxious to let the young lady go. She examined her fingernails as she waited, sub-conciously diminishing all the pain arisa was feeling "there, no more pain"
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion EmptyThu 22 Sep à 23:43

Looked at Sephira. "Why do you hate them so?" Keeps stairing at Sephira.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion   Confusion Empty

Back to top Go down

Confusion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Prague City :: Black Raven Opera-
Jump to: