Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Imporant peices....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Imporant peices....   Wed 14 Sep 22:39

Villius was in the national museum of Prague... walking around all alone. He was looking everywhere like if he was searching for something ... important... looking at the old things who was important in Prague history "hmm where it could be..."

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Wed 14 Sep 22:46

sephira tiptoed in from the town square, sensing the energy of the vampire strongly now all though she did not see him. She rushed past an expensive looking vase, her dress causing it to fall. She lept to try and save it but she was inches away when it smashed on the ground. a small peice of china grazed her arm but nt too badly. she swore, knowing that she had made a loud noise...
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Wed 14 Sep 23:01

Villius have heard Sephira but he didnt mind her... she wouldn't find him here... He was walking into the darkess place of this incredible moseum... where no ones usualy go. " I need to find it soon... "

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Wed 14 Sep 23:06

Sephira convinced herself that nobody was coming and stood up. *I will find that filthy creature..i can sense him..i can allmost smell him..that scent...* She ran through the corridors, not really caring how much noise she made when she came to a dark place with an ancient looking thing in a glass case. *hmm...what's this...looks slightly intriging..* she looked around for a candle but failed to find one. dissapointed she tried to see what was int he glass case by the darkness but it was impossible
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Thu 15 Sep 21:14

Villius was laying againts the ceiling looking down at Sephira ( Check the vampires abilities ) The ceiling was high and dark so she couldn't see him there *What that foolish women want to me... does she hate me that much?* He was looking down at her. Every mouvement she was doing he was studying her silently...

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Thu 15 Sep 22:16

sephira looked closely at the glass case if only i had a light...and my magic is to weak form the mansion...stupid humanity..sometimes i wish i were one of the creatures i hate so damn much...those vile beasts...but reason leads me to wonder if they are all that bad...i guess that one i met earlier did give me a chance to escape..and he complimented me...hm...im so confused...but how can i odubt the words of my father?*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Thu 15 Sep 22:22

Villius was still laying silently againts the ceiling silently and he was reading into Sephira's mind* if only i had a light...and my magic is to weak form the mansion...stupid humanity..sometimes i wish i were one of the creatures i hate so damn much...those vile beasts...but reason leads me to wonder if they are all that bad...i guess that one i met earlier did give me a chance to escape..and he complimented me...hm...im so confused...but how can i odubt the words of my father?* *interesting... the confusion in her might help me somehow*

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Thu 15 Sep 22:29

sephira felt the prescence in her mind and looked around startled. seeing nothing, she managed to convince herself that it was only her imagination. she looked back at the glass case and run a finger over it, clearing a small patch of dust. she sneezed delicately. She sat in front of it, smoothing out her dress and puzzled over the case. She cleared a little more dust and sneezed again, rubbing her eyes. still she could not see very well because of the dust but what was inside the case looked very valuble. she raised her fist to smash it open...
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Thu 15 Sep 23:13

Villius was staying where he was watching Sephira. He wanted to know what she would do next... does she's only after him or also after something else? *Humm what she really want? Does she really hate me?*

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Thu 15 Sep 23:17

sephira let her fist down, realising it would be foolish to simply smash open the case. she would leave it there and have her fiancee look into it. that's if she didn't decide to stab him. She looked up and saw a pair of eyes staring at her she screamed and lept to her feet *fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Thu 15 Sep 23:41

Villius jumped down infront of Sephira, he landed in total silence. He walked to her then he stop right infront of her. Looking into her eyes reading her soul so weak cause of the confusion in her heart and mind. "Why would you stab him... don't tell me you don't like him?*

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Thu 15 Sep 23:46

sephira glared at the vampire, hiding the fear inside "shut up and stop reading my mind you filthy creature. it's none of your buisness why i hate him and i wouldn't tlel you if it was! oh shit i just revealed i hate him..." sephira hit herself in the head angrily
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Thu 15 Sep 23:55

Villius was walking around Sephira and looking at her " Your mind is interesting, the darkness and the light fighting in your own heart. Hate and love, love and hate sometimes you don't know how you feel yourself. The confusion is taking over your soul. So weak and yet so strong "

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Thu 15 Sep 23:57

sephira followed the vampire with her eyes but it started to make her feel dizzy "shut up, beast. you know nothing of my life so stop pretending you do. you might be able to read my mind but i don't care. my father taught me your mind tricks are but flaunt. " she edged backwards fromh is eyes, still creeped out* "and i WILL find a way to kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Fri 16 Sep 0:12

Villius stop when he was back infront of her but this time he stayed silent and was watching her but also he was listening to the sound around him. Slowly be began to walk away from her without really caring.

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Fri 16 Sep 0:15

sephira growled angrily and picked up something sharp off the floor and threw it at the vampire back "did nobody teach you proper manners? you should never turn your back on a lady!" she seemed very offended by this as her parents and carers had taught her it was extremely rude
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Fri 16 Sep 21:00

Villius has felt Sephira's mouvement to throw something at him. Quickly he face her and catched the shard object so fast that the young women eyes couldnt see his mouvement then he turned back and keep walking away " Didn't your parents told you that it wasn't really nice to throw things at people?"

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Fri 16 Sep 22:31

sephira growled annoyed. *god this vampir eis obnoxious...grr..* she stared into his back and decided best to follow him. She kept shadows distance form him so that she could run if he decided to turn around. "what are you looking for, vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Fri 16 Sep 23:26

Villius keep walking without listening to Sephira. He was almost outside of the National Museum when she was still following him. He stop at the doors. "Do not follow me..." Then he opened the door and walked out.

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Sat 17 Sep 10:51

sephira, being determined, kept following him regardless of his warning. She swore on her life that she would find out what the vampire wanted. Also, she planned to expose him for what he really was for it were the vampires and the lycans that had been her fathers death. SHe cared not for her father but honour dictates she must avenge him. But was it really the vampires she should be following? for wasn't it the lycans who struck the fnal blow?
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Sat 17 Sep 18:05

Villius looked at Sephira for a moment. He did told her to not follow him but she was someone stubborn. He was staying there in silent looking at her. After a moment he wiped off his hair from his face then turns his back on her once more. He ran away quickly.

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   Sat 17 Sep 18:52

sephira cursed that she couldn't run at present time because of her shoes. She headed back to the black raven opera
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imporant peices....   

Back to top Go down

Imporant peices....
Page 1 of 1