Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So many stars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: So many stars   Sat 10 Sep 2:58

Villius was sitting infront of the Astronimical Clock looking up at the stars. No one was around him it was so peaceful... but still to much peaceful.. wishing to see the Lycans leader and be able to kill him with his own hands was the thing who was in his mind every single nights of his life since he woke up.

Zikku

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Fri 9 Dec 1:01

Zikku was just wandering the town now. She really had nothing to do. She watched her feet for some time as she walked, then looked up at the sky.

"So, Mr. Moon... It's just you and I to-"

Zikku tripped over a tree's root that peeked out of the ground. She fell forwards into the grass. Her ankle got scraped on a decent sized rock and began to bleed. She planted her hands on the ground and moved herself into an upright, sitting position. She lifted her pant leg up to her knee to look at her bleeding ankle.

"Oh, that's just lovely..."

She looked up at the moon with a scowl on her face.

"Stupid, you made me fall! This is your fault!"

Last edited by on Wed 21 Dec 15:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Mon 12 Dec 22:00

The vampire sensed the blood in the air, lycan's blood. He jumped high on the tower top and looked around for the lycan. When he finaly seen the women who was bleeding, Villius unsheated his sword slowly, still looking down at her.

*Lycan... i hate lycan... they should all die... for what they did to my family...*

He jumped down in Zikku's dirrection, pointing his silver blade in her direction without a sound.

Zikku

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Mon 12 Dec 23:34

Zikku was still poking at her bleeding ankle, seeing if it would make it feel any better, and of course... it didn't. She was not aware of the vampire, nor did she even realize she was a lycan yet. The vampire startled her when he landed on the ground, not even hurt. She stared at the pointy sword.

Last edited by on Wed 21 Dec 15:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Tue 13 Dec 22:06

The lord was pointing his sword at Zikku's neck with a evil smirk on his lips. The moon was reflecting on the beautiful blade who was behind the vampire making him almost look like a simple shade in the night.

"The moon is beautiful, sadly it might be the last thing you will see"

Zikku

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Tue 13 Dec 22:26

Zikku stared at Villius with a scowl on her face. She stood up now, her ankle tingling a bit, but she could stand on it. She simply pushed his blade away with her hand.

"Sir, that was very rude! Jeez, learn some manners on how to treat a lady! Who the hell do you think I am, a killer? A thug? I beg your pardon, sir, but I was just walking."

She held her hands on her hips, staring him in the eyes.

"And put that damned sword away, it isn't polite to point it at a woman!"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Wed 14 Dec 18:01

Villius looked at Zikku seriously.

*She doesn't seem to know what she is herself... *

She was right she was a women... never the vampire lord could hurt a women but then again she was a lycan. He remembered who she was, one of the women he met probably at Rose's brothel or at Artheus's tavern. He didn't wanted to sheat his sword because he knew that she was a lycan but she was a women after all.

Zikku didn't seem to regonize who he was, he turned his back before she could see his face then sheated his sword.

"I should have kill you... but i won't... you are not exactly the one i am after but then again... tonight you have many point in common with him... even if you don't know it yourself..."
He closed his eyes
"Accept my apologise... it was rude... but i had my reason... like the one that i've to keep you alive..."

He was a gentlemen after all... he couldn't kill or hurt a women at all... not even if had to.

Zikku

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Wed 14 Dec 21:49

Zikku folded her arms across her chest with a scowl on her face, staring at him.

"Excusez moi, but you said that you 'should' kill me. Why is that? Why 'must' you kill me?"

Zikku was being a little over-dramatic when emphasizing the words in bold. She even leaned as those words were being said.

"Well, what ever the hell your reason was, your apology was accepted. I'll always forgive, but I'll never forget. Keep that in mind."

Zikku looked at him then grabbed his arm to turn him around.

"Hey! Look at me when I'm talking to you! Don't just walk away from me!"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Thu 15 Dec 13:20

It happened so fast yet it seemed so slow when Zikku turned Villius around to make him face her. His hair following the mouvement slowly, after a second his eyes and the eyes of Zikku was staring at each other silently. Zikku steped back when she noticed that it was Villius while releasing the vampire arm.

"Do you have any idea of what you became..?"

The short silence between them seemed to be long as a human life. Zikku looked so confused to Villus's question. What she became, she didn't understand what he meant.

"I can't kill you... no matter what... i can't kill you...."

Zikku

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Thu 15 Dec 18:01

Zikku stared at Villius, knowing who he was now. The aura from his presence doesn't phaze her anymore like it had done at the bridge, it felt... different somehow.

"Not that I'm asking you to kill me or anything, but why were you wanting to?"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Fri 16 Dec 21:21

He stayed still infront of the young lycan, she was so innocent, she didn't even knew her own situation.

"Do you even know what you've become?"

Zikku

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Sat 17 Dec 4:09

Zikku stared at him plainly.

"Well, I've been elf for as long as I know. Did I become human?"

Zikku smiled, maybe making humour. Obviously it wasn't funny.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Sat 17 Dec 17:42

She couldn't even feel the lycan's blood in her body or what, was she so innocent or she was just trying to make him be offguard? He stared at Zikku's eyes silently. He shaked his head slightly then he looked behind him at the moon without saying a word.

Zikku

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Sat 17 Dec 19:15

Her smile disappeared. She stared at him, then rolled her eyes.

"Well, if you were trying to assasinate me, then you're going to have to do better then jumping off a tower."

Zikku gave him a dirty look, then just started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Mon 19 Dec 13:17

Villius was looking at Zikku walking away from him like if he was no one. Quickly he grabed the lycan's arm and pulled her to him, looking into her eyes once again.

He didn't kill her, he couldn't but it wasn't cause she was a women... he knew that she was a lycan now.. but something else than the fact he couldnt hurt any women stoped him to cut off Zikku's head.

Slowly he released her arm, still looking at her...

"To tell you the truth... i don't know what stoped me to kill you... what you became... is bad for what i've always been... but i feel like you are... i don't know... different..."

Zikku

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Tue 20 Dec 2:36

Zikku scoffed at him.

"Probably because I'm the only woman that you'll ever meet that has an attitude such as my own"

She yanked back her arm, although he had already released it.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Tue 20 Dec 23:23

She was such an insolent women, yet it was making her be charming.

"You were about to go somewhere go where you wanted to go... before i change my mind... "

That's all Villius said, he didn't wanted to tell his true reason to let her alive.

Zikku

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Wed 21 Dec 15:38

Zikku threw her head back and laughed for some time. When she gained her composure back, she fixed part of her hair behind her ear.

"Honestly, I wasn't going anywhere. And I couldn't care less if you changed your mind."

She peeled a piece of dead flesh off of her neck as before without a care in the world as she did.

"So... what were you up to before you failed the assassination attempt?"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Wed 21 Dec 21:02

The smell of Zikku's blood came to Villius nose, he hated it, the smell of lycan's blood. Lightly he growled to her and grabbed his sword and closed his eyes.

"Get away..."

She wasn't mouving at all.

"Get away!"

This time Villius voice was really loud which surprised Zikku, making her step back slightly.

"You are becoming my enemy... a lycan... get away... before i chose to put a end to your life"

Zikku

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   Wed 21 Dec 21:44

Zikku rolled her eyes and mumbled under her breath:

"Rude, insolent bastard."

She turned away from the crazed psychopath and started walking in the direction of the Black Raven Opera.

*Such an imagination men have these days... a lycan... pfft.... *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So many stars   

Back to top Go down

So many stars
Page 1 of 1