Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Phantom of the opera?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Wed 14 Sep 6:17

Zikku's eyes flicker open, blinking away ice. She looks straight ahead trying to focus her vision on the warm thing in front of her. She mumbles something inaudible, and shifts her arms abit from underneath the coat. "Who.... who're you?" Zikku gasps between words, catching her breath. Her vision is still blurry and she cannot make out the figure.
Back to top Go down
Zedeki

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Wed 14 Sep 6:20

Zedeki smiles slightly, glad to know she's still alive. "Zikku, it is I, your brother; Zedeki" He places his hands on her shoulders, letting her know where he's at even if she can't see him clearly.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Wed 14 Sep 6:26

A harsh gasp escapes from her purple lips. It was meant to be a laugh, but her lungs are too cold to handle it. Her eyes start to droop a bit and she begins to slide forward, off the counter towards Zedeki's body heat. She would've fallen if he wasn't there. "Dearest... brother.... I need... heat.... my bag... its on side stage... it has the keys.... to room number 8... at the Last Night ...Residence Inn." Zikku coughs while leaning on his chest, shivering.
Back to top Go down
Zedeki

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Wed 14 Sep 6:30

Zedeki wraps his arms around his sister, rubbing her back with his hands. "Do not worry, Zikku. I will take you back to your Inn. I'll make sure you get some warmth." Zedeki picks her up like a groom would his bride at the end of their ceremony. He walks back out to the side stage and slings her leather bag over his shoulder. Zedeki carries Zikku back to the Last Night Residence.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2005-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Tue 27 Dec 20:59

shawn walked through the doors thinking he hasn't shown his face in quite awhile looking for a vampire to judge and diss but instead he took a seat by zikku and smiled and looked foreward to watch the play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2005-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Tue 27 Dec 21:00

he stand in the way of zikkus brother and tells him to hand her to him or die
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?