Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Phantom of the opera?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Phantom of the opera?   Sun 4 Sep 4:03

Hiding the shadows, Villius was looking at the opera scene. Silently waiting for the show to begin. *what is better than a nice opera to begin a night *Villius was looking at the people who was coming in. From the shadows where no one can see him he was waiting.

sephira

PostSubject: practice practice practice   Sun 4 Sep 20:22

sephira entered from the back room where she had been resting after a night at the library. her neck hurt from resting on a book. She sat with her feet hanging over the edge of the stage, watching the balconies fill.*practice practice practise, its all i've been doing!* she stood up and brushed off her dress, wishing she had at least a pianist to accompany her on the first concert. Fear rose inside her as she took the stage, preparing for her non-assisted solo...
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: practice practice practice   Mon 5 Sep 14:31

walks through the fromt door with other people
*I can't believe i'm actually comming here T-T I hate opras, from what i hear of it... but i guess i should try it out nonetheless... might be better than i think*

picks a sit at hte very back of the opra place where not many people notice

(why opra?? why not a rock concert or something? XD kidding...)
Back to top Go down
sephira

PostSubject: the concert begins   Mon 5 Sep 18:30

sephira walked to the front of the stage and made small cough to catch everybody's attention "Erm..h-hello everybody. i-i must say it is lovely to - to see so many people turned up to my f-first concerto. I-i thank you all a-and a-any inquiries on the position of a pianist or violinist or really any sort of musician, please contact the admins. N-now i will be starting my concert. th-this first song is latin and it's a c-christmas song. I know it's n-not very seasonal b-but it's a wonderfull song!"sephira started to sing, her hands behind her back fiddling nervously. she elevated her beautiful voice above all the noise and sang the lyrics to the latin song "Adeste fideles, laeti triumphantes;
venite, venite in Bethlehem;
natum videte regem angelorum.

Venite, adoremus
Venite, adoremus
Venite, adoremus Dominum.

Deum de Deo,
lumen de lumine,
gestant puellae viscera,
Deum verum, genitum, non factum.

Venite, adoremus ... Dominum.

Cantet nunc Io
chorus angelorum;
cantet nunc aula caelestium,
Gloria in excelsis Deo.

Venite, adoremus ... Dominum.

Ergo, qui natu
die hodierna
Iesu, tibi sit gloria:
Patris aeterni verbum caro factum!

Venite, adoremus ... Dominum."
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Mon 5 Sep 21:57

Villius was looking at Sephira and was listening to her sweet and soft voice. Quickly he looked where the people was sitting and he noticed that the other girl that he've seen in the old town square was there too. *Does she fellow me or what?*

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Mon 5 Sep 22:17

Sephira bows as she finishes the song "thankyou everybody i truly appreciate your support! my next song will be a pretty nursery rhyme, again in latin sephira took a little bow as she stared out at the audience, a sudden nervousness sweeping over her. she felt dizzy as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath and steadied herself

Mica, mica, parva stella
Mica, mica, parva stella,
Miror quaenam sis tam bella.
Super terra in caelo,
Alba gemma splendido.
Mica, mica, parva stella,
Miror quaenam sis tam bella
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Mon 5 Sep 23:23

Villius was looking at the singer, it was easy to see that she wasn't really okay. *Sick are you? Sad are you? Your heart and soul confused?*Has Sephira was singing, Villius was whispering her words. Softly and deeply making his voice be in Sephira's mind.

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Mon 5 Sep 23:29

sephira felt slightly dizzy as she heard a voice in her head, repeating the song. She put her hand to her forehead, making it look as though she were acting. her forehead was hot with fever and nervousness. She concentrated upon the voice in her head *Are you a...a one of them? those who can read minds?*she swooned with sudden faintness but being a good acter managed to make it look a part of the act.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Mon 5 Sep 23:57

Villius was still standing in the shadows and looking down at her like a ghost does over someone. Then he whispered " In your mind i can read, in your soul i can see, the beating of your heart i can hear, nervous are you? Don't let them know that you are, it might ruin the sweet show that you are giving to them"

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Tue 6 Sep 0:06

sephira grimaced as pain struck her body but still she put on a brave face, though still worried about the one watching her. how ha dhe gotten into her mind? and where was he? She could sense hios being but she could not see him. it agitated her greatly. a short blush rose to her cheeks at his kind words and she whispered a quiet "thankyou" before continuing with the concert. however she was becoming fainter every second...
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Tue 6 Sep 1:44

Villius was here, looking down at her. " Soon you will know who i am, soon you will meet me, don't worry you wont wait that much" Villius closed his eyes for a moment. " Now i am watching you, you can't see me but you can hear me." Then slowly he was going away

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Tue 6 Sep 2:30

sephita began to panic a little. Sje was finding it hard to breath in the tight corset around her and her mind ha become fogged. she collapsed in the middle of the stage, having just completed her first show(fainted)

Last edited by on Tue 6 Sep 16:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Tue 6 Sep 16:09

Zikku walks in through the great doors in the back, then steps off to the side from the aisle. She pulls the hood from her cloak off her head to see that Sephira's performance is done. Feeling a bit bitter from missing the show, she quickly gets over it when noticing the size of the audience. She must've been excellent to get this kind of attention. I'm impressed. Zikku lets her arms rest down on her sides and watches Sephira over the many heads.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Tue 6 Sep 17:01

Zikku notices that Sephira isn't acting anymore, she had actually lost consciousness. "What could have caused this?" She hastens down the aisle, avoiding the people who are exiting their seats and trying to make their way to the doors. Zikku gets to the steps on the side of the stage and slows her walk to a paced step. She kneels next to Sephira in center-front of the stage and puts her hand under her head. Zikku feels a wet, sticky substands on her hands and instantly realizes that Sephira is bleeding. "Well, m'lady, it is best to get you out of here before the vampires get a bite. I'm sure that they've already smelled your blood. " Zikku picks up Sephira gently, not to disturb the wound and carries her over her shoulder to back stage. She looks around for a place to lay her, and finds that a psychiatrist's bed (prop) was laying near the wall. Zikku kicks the empty boxes off of it and lays Sephira on the bed. She puts her index finger above her lips to check for breathing, successful. She takes her cloak off and uses it as a blanket to cover Sephira. Zikku then digs into her leather bag that was slung over her shoulder, and rested on her hip for a white bandage. She pulls out a bottle of healing salve with it, dabs the bandage with it and wraps the cloth around her head tightly. Damn, where can I get a bag of ice in here? She looks back at Sephira. "I do not wish to leave you, m'lady, for vampires could easily get you while I search for a kitchen." Zikku sighs then sits down, cross-legged on the dirty floor with the bag between her and the bed. She watches Sephira for any sign of movement.
Back to top Go down
sephira

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Tue 6 Sep 22:11

sephira grumbled as she dreamed, and a strange dream it was. The man walked to her, his cape flowing in the wind, his eyes a deadly red. she cowered against a wall, terrified. "Don't be afraid..." he said. Sephira screamed and made a run for it, but the man caught her. "please" she whispered before darkness claimed her once more...
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Wed 7 Sep 1:50

Zikku watches as Sephira mumbles and groans. She looks around the room as props of all different sizes and colours lay about. The thought of ice crosses her mind once more, but does not wish to get it because Sephira is easy prey. She closes her eyes, listening to sounds and feeling the bed shake against her shoulder. "You need ice, Sephira... for your head to bring down that fever." Zikku lowers her head down and slowly gets drowsy. She jolts it back up flickering her eyelids until her eyes come back into focus. Slightly to her dismay, she found herself almost falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
sephira

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Wed 7 Sep 21:48

sephira was awake but unable to open her eyes. she still felt a prescence about the place but did not know who it was. she managed to speak quietly "thanks miss...but i'll be okay for you to leave...i'm a big girl"
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Thu 8 Sep 1:35

Zikku looks over at Sephira, then slowly stands up dusting off her pants and cloak. "Alright then. I'll be back with an ice bag soon enough to help bring down your fever." She leaves her bag next to the bed and walks through the arched doorway to backstage. She looks left, down the narrow hallway. Zikku starts off in that direction for the kitchen. She opens the first door on her right, and it appears to be a woman's bathroom. Zikku shakes her head slightly, and lets the door close on its own. She turns around and heads down the hall once more.
Back to top Go down
sephira

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Thu 8 Sep 19:51

Sephira grumbles as she sat up, feeling the eerie prescense in the shadows, wondering if it were her mind playing tricks upon her. "Show yourself vile creature! i'll hve no blood taken so long as i'm concious! SHOW YOURSELF I SAY! she yelled in anger, positive that a vampire lay close...
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Sat 10 Sep 2:23

Villius was in the Opera entrance. *Young and beautiful, her soul easy to take over, she might become a nice servant* He slowly opened the door and looked inside of the Opera. *We'll see each other i promise. I wont make you wait to much don't worry*

Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Sat 10 Sep 2:43

Zikku opens another door and swiftly jumps out of the way as a dusty broom falls out. She coughs a bit and waves a hand in front of her face to help clear up the dust. Zikku picks up the broom and sets it inside and closes the door. *heh, wrong room*. She continues down the hallway and finds another door and opens it. *The kitchen, just my luck*. Zikku makes a half smile and walks over to the walk in freezer. She spins the giant knob a full 360 degrees and opens the giant door. Zikku walks in and looks around. "What are in these glass things?" She walks in farther and starts to unzip the bag as the freezer door starts to slowly close without being noticed. With wide eyes, she steps back from opened bag, almost falling. "A... a... a body?" She spins around whipping her hair and heads for the door, which had already shut. "DAMNIT!" Zikku bangs on the door, but is practically inaudible from the outside, which somehow locked on its own. *oh my, this is not good, not good at all* She sits down against the door away from the corpses in bags and holds her cloak closer to her skin.

Last edited by on Sun 11 Sep 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sephira

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Sat 10 Sep 7:34

sephira grumbled softly as she sat back down, rubbing her head"well i know you're here, even if you won't reveal yourself" she lay down on the bed and stared at the ceiling moodily
Back to top Go down
sephira

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Sun 11 Sep 19:16

sits up after a short sleep "THATS IT! IM COMING FOR YOU, VAMPIRE! she shouted angrily. she stood up and stormed out of the opera, heading for the mansion..
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Sun 11 Sep 21:26

Zikku moves to pull out a pocket watch with crinkling of the ice that has already formed on her skin. *Damn, it hasn't even been an hour yet.* She looks around again and closes her eyes with her arms folded across her chest. Her ears twitch at a sudden click and she looks at the pocket watch that is laying by her thigh. She opens one eye to stare at it. Ice had formed on it quickly and froze it, causing the glass to break and the hands to stop moving. Zikku stares at it for a long time, thinking of a way to get out. She brings the cloak tighter around her, to keep warmer, but the cloak is only so thin.
Back to top Go down
Zedeki

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   Wed 14 Sep 6:10

The door opens and Zedeki appears on the other side. He looks down at his feet and Zikku is sitting down with ice all over her body. He kneels down to pick her up and she seems to be frozen. "Zikku.... Zikku? Can you hear me?" He sets her down on the counter, bending her knees so that they hang off and forcing the ice to crack and break off in some places. Zedeki closes the door and runs to the cabinet and opens it up. He grabs a rag, then goes to the sink and soaks it with warm water. He then uses the warm, soaked rag to wipe the ice off of her nose and ears and dampens her entire face. Zedeki pulls off his jacket and places it around her shoulders, then ties it tightly again. "C'mon, Zik, say something!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the opera?   

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the opera?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next