Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

research

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sephira

research Empty
PostSubject: research   research EmptySat 3 Sep à 23:09

sephira enters and browses the shelves of old, dusty books. finally she picks out a huge leatherbound volume that looks quite difficult and sets it down on a table. *I must find out more about this species called vampires...*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

research Empty
PostSubject: Re: research   research EmptySat 3 Sep à 23:24

Villius came in the library then look around. He took a book randomly then sits at a table. He look around once more and noticed a young girl. *Hmm she's the one i've seen in the old town square* In silence he have begin to read, trying to be unoticed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
sephira

research Empty
PostSubject: not noticing   research EmptySat 3 Sep à 23:34

Sephira kept searching through the large book, flicking through the pages furiously. finally she came to an interesting page, not noticing any of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Vincent-

research Empty
PostSubject: Re: research   research EmptySat 3 Sep à 23:42

Vincent walks in and out of the old wooden shelves *Hmm...* Vincent sets his sword down and lays an enormous edition of the encyclopedia gently on the rotting table of wood*hmm...That section of the library...WHERE IS IT!?* Vincent thumbs through the old leather-cased encyclopedia*Aha!* Vincent picks his sword up and storms off to the historical creatures section of the vast library *Now where's that book...?* Vincent skims through the list of books on each shelf... *There's the one!* Vicnent takes a single centuries old book off of the shelf and cracks it open as a musty aroma fills the room *Aha! This is the book!* Vincent sets his sword down beside the barely standing table..Vincent then sits down in a not trusted chair and begins reading
Back to top Go down
sephira

research Empty
PostSubject: sleepy   research EmptySun 4 Sep à 0:02

sephira was getting sleepy as she pawed through the heavy book. she let her head droop a little then jerked awake again. she shifted about in her chair as it gave a nasty creak and something caught her eye on the page she was reading. after close examination she found it to be nothing she didn't allready know*this book is USELESS!* she turned to the back of the book furiously and looked at the index. *vampires...vampires...vampires...its all rubbish!* she turned a few pages foreward and began to read again*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

research Empty
PostSubject: Re: research   research EmptySun 4 Sep à 0:04

Villus has noticed another presence in the library... this one was more dangerous than the other. He put his book down the get up. He looked around if it could see the new person in here... no one around. The girl was still at the same place but where was the other. Villus began to walk around silently. Trying to stay unoticed.
Back to top Go down
sephira

research Empty
PostSubject: blurred   research EmptySun 4 Sep à 0:08

sephira looked up for a moment, her sensitive ears sensing movement. but her eyes were tired and all she saw were blurry shadows. she was quickly becoming bored of research and rested her head on the open book. *i will find out more about this mysterious species*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

research Empty
PostSubject: Re: research   research EmptySun 4 Sep à 3:52

Villius walked silently behind the young girl who was resting her head on her book. He looked at her book *hmm i see * softly he was cuddling the girl neck. Villius whispered " Sleep well young girl, don't try to search to much. The shadows can wait for you " Then silently he walked out.
Back to top Go down
sephira

research Empty
PostSubject: sleep at last   research EmptySun 4 Sep à 11:26

sephira barely felt the person behin dher. she was sound asleep and would be so untill the next morning. Only then would she realize what information lay in the book she held...
Back to top Go down
sephira

research Empty
PostSubject: final   research EmptySun 4 Sep à 20:25

sephira woke up and threw the vampire book at the wall. "USELESS OBJECT!" She yelled. she rubbed her eyes tiredly and stretched, her neck cracking unpleasently for resting on a book. then she left for her first concert at the black raven opera...
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2005-09-03

research Empty
PostSubject: Re: research   research EmptySun 4 Sep à 21:28

Walks into the library in search of a new book to read. *What should I get today a mystery or something to research...* walks through the old wooden shelves picking up random books and putting them back. She finally decides on a mystery book. She moves to a seat and begins to read.
Back to top Go down
Vincent-

research Empty
PostSubject: Re: research   research EmptyTue 6 Sep à 21:29

*GRR!!!!!*Vincent sits in the middle of a large room, with hardback, and leatherbound books all around him. He sighs as he sifts and searches through the scrolls of old. He picks up his sword and sets it next to him.*Now where is it...I've been here for days...* He looks at the ground and notices that most of the floor is covered by billions of books... * Eons of information...scattered on the floor...strung out across this chamber...I've soaked up so much information...I feel that...I have much more knowledge....*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

research Empty
PostSubject: Re: research   research Empty

Back to top Go down

research
Page 1 of 1