Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Search of Saviour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Estrella

Estrella

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-03-29

In Search of Saviour Empty
PostSubject: In Search of Saviour   In Search of Saviour EmptyTue 11 Apr à 23:48

Estrella finally arrived to this castle where she was supposed to meet this "Alucard". She felt a bit nervous to see the man that saved her from a terrible fate that was not supposed to be hers. Thankfully, she could walk the halls without being disturbed. She scanned the brick walls, the flames of the lanters lighting her way. Whenever she would come to a painting, she would stop and study the subject upon it, feeling the frame under the tip of her fingers. Hearing a sudden noise, she turned around.

*Where is he?*

Seeing nothing, she returned to the painting she was looking at. She continued her way down the hall and into another. Finding a door and withnothing else to do, she decided to have a look at what was inside it. There was nothing but what looked like a living room with red-velvety seats. Knowing that if Alucard was here, then he would most probably find her with her unique aura. She sat and waited, scrutinizing the walls again, looking at the door once in a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonrider.megabb.com, www.ultraslayer.darkbb.com
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2005-10-15

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Saviour   In Search of Saviour EmptySat 22 Apr à 17:41

he looked at her from the darkness, it was wierd that she had not noticed him, with his huge size he was still able to hide in the darkness and walked up behind the chair where she sat and slowly whispered

"finally came i see"

he looked at her and waited for a reply
Back to top Go down
Estrella

Estrella

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Saviour   In Search of Saviour EmptySun 23 Apr à 21:59

Estrella did not jump where she heard the man's voice whisper in her ear. She simply smiled, stood up and turned around. She greeted the man with the honor she owed him.

"Come, I have. The mortal from the shop told me I could find you here."

Estrella looked deep in his eyes, trying to find something from him. But the man she was facing did not let her in so easily.

"I did wonder, why did you save me?"

Estrella let her magical beauty poison the warrior's instincts and nourish his savage nature. She scanned him from head to toe, or what she could see since he was standing behind the chair she had been sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Saviour   In Search of Saviour EmptyMon 8 May à 0:48

He looked at her and smiled underneath his helmet he shook his head and said

"I am the Cpt. of the Guards, its my duty to save people, even if their vampires or lyrans"

he walked to the fireplace and turned it on with a bolt of fire from his hand, the fires now revealed all the room, what was once in darkness could now be seen, he smiled and looked at the young lady

"You have come here, to say thank you i presume, well please dont, it was my duty there is no reason to thank me"
Back to top Go down
Estrella

Estrella

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Saviour   In Search of Saviour EmptyTue 9 May à 13:23

Estrella smiled back to the man. "I had come to thank thee, Lord, and ask how may be of service to repay the debt of living death you left me" she answered. "If thanks are not needed, nor services, what will Lady-lay like me do in such a place that is my lack of knowledge?"

Estrella looked deeply at the man, hoping that he would make her useful in this town she had travelled to.

"Why so do you wear a mask, dear Sir?" Estrella questioned, feeling that it was only a few hours passed sunset. They still had all night.

*Must you hide what you really are?*
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Saviour   In Search of Saviour EmptyTue 9 May à 16:22

he stared at the fires deeply, and sighted, he knew the answer to both questions, he didnt wanna answer any of them, he knew what she wanted, but he didnt want to get a girl that young into the war, he just looked at her and smiled

"My lady, you are young, live your life well, maybe someday ill have a job for you, here at the castle. I know you dont work for the vampires...and i trust you, and like i said dont worry about what i did, it was my pleasure really"

he bowed at her and smiles looking back at the fires thinking about her other question

*why would she ask that? why would anyone ask that?*

he just keept staring at the fires, waiting for her to say something, and break the silence
Back to top Go down
Estrella

Estrella

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Saviour   In Search of Saviour EmptyWed 10 May à 1:41

Estrella slowly approached the man, feeling the heat of the fire against her frozen, pale flesh.

"Do you not, Sir, think I have the potential of battle? Must you underestimate far and distant powers?" Estrella knew that these questions would be left unanswered. Alucard had reason for refusing, yet still, her hunger thrived for more blood.

Estrella came so close to the man that his shadow was almost blushing. Her hand glided from his stomach to his chest to finally repose on the back of his neck. She forced him to lower a bit so that they were inches from each other's faces.

"What do you hide under there?" she whispered softly, her voice soothing and sinking in Alucard's limbs. "Disband this useless mask ..."
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Saviour   In Search of Saviour EmptyWed 10 May à 19:27

he thought to himself she was trying to seduce him, he knew she just wanted to see his face, he also knew she wanted blood, but he was not about to let himself get bitten, he still had some goals he could only get as a human, he looked at her and left her first questions unanswer for he feelt as if they didnt need to be answer at the moment, now for her other question, should he? not even his friend Zikku had seen his face, why should he let a vampire see? he thought to himself *would it be a good idea? would she run away at the sight?* This questions could only be answered by him doing so, he just smiled, knowing she could see it and said in a lifeless voice

"My Lady, i really dont need you to try and bite me, if you do, i must kill you, and for my face...its not a sight you would like to see..."

he stood back up, looking down at the short lady, and smiled walking back to a sit and sitting down
Back to top Go down
Estrella

Estrella

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Saviour   In Search of Saviour EmptyWed 10 May à 21:32

Estrella took the answer gracefully, knowing it might not go further. She laughed.

"Oh but Sir, if my hunger would drive me to your throat and your sword through my beating heart, you would perish with me. Nature of this condemned Earth will not allow a meal to destroy their creator. Unless, of course, powerful magic or someking of wizardry has the vamp-creator for lunch."

Estrella knelt, letting the fire reflect wisely in her wicked eyes. She glared at her saviour. "Either way, my body is yearning for blood, but not yours. Taking the life of a mighty man would be ill-considered. No, Overlord, instead, I feast on the weak; those that people don't see disappear."

Estrella approached Alucard again. This time, she sat in front of him and crossed her arms on his lap and then leaned her head upon them. "I would not try to seduce you, Captain. I am in need of much more. And as for your face, Alucard. I might have seen worse: creatures who's faces have been scared from battle and burned from torture; lycans who's fur was savagely ripped from their inner skin; humans who's skin was deteriating from their cancers."

It was now the dead of night, and Estrella ignored the pleeds of her body for food. It was going to have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Saviour   In Search of Saviour EmptyThu 11 May à 0:15

he just laughed to himself, she actualy thought she could bite him, was she so naive?, he just shrugged and have a deep sight, he looked at her, and smiled to himself, she had such beauty and such power hungry eyes, he feelt truely strange, she was so much like him, he just kept thinking, almost blank, till he feelt her put her arms on his legs, he feelt wierd inside, he came back to be and looked at her, shocked in a way he just thought to himself *why...is she doing this? why...so close to me?...no female has ever done this before..what sould i do?* he was confused of why the female had done that

"my lady...what are you doing?...and my face is not that of horrors or uglyness...i just dont like it...besides i've never had a female partner, i've had no reason to take my mask off"

he looked up at the roof for a few moments, then looked down at the girl, waiting for her reply, and an answer to why she was doing what she was
Back to top Go down
Estrella

Estrella

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Saviour   In Search of Saviour EmptyThu 11 May à 1:57

Estrella looked up when she heard the man's words. What kind of answer was he expecting? She smiled happily, knowing very well that Alucard was feeling uncomfortable.

"I have no reason for my acting, Sir. But it feels so good to touch mortal warmth. I dare not deny this second life that my Master has bestowed upon me, though how I miss my first existence!"

Estrella sighed and looked to the ground, unable to feel the man's gaze on her. If not for reason, she could have sworn that mortal feelings have risen again from the depths of her soul. But Estrella knew better, Love was not an object of Immortality ... or so her Master had said. But he had never truly experienced Love in his lifetime either mortal of after.

"Why do you refuse personal bonding, My Lord? Why not show your face, only once is what I ask? Refuse not and I will be content."
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Saviour   In Search of Saviour EmptyThu 11 May à 3:32

he sighted, he could believe he was about to do this, he knew better, he had said he wouldnt show anyone his face, but yet he feelt like doing it for the lady, there was confusing in his head, feelings he had never feelt, but he couldnt think on anything else than to make the girl happy, he took his helmet off, and put it on the table and looked at her, he couldnt believe he had done it...yet, he feelt fine, he wanted to see what she thought, he looked at her, with his deep brown eyes and smiles

"is this what you wanted?...well now you have it, do not judge me because of my looks"

he just stayed there, waiting...not knowing what he wanted to hear, he just wanted to hear something at the moment
Back to top Go down
Estrella

Estrella

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Saviour   In Search of Saviour EmptyThu 11 May à 23:10

Estrella stared at the man's face with no particular expression.

"Mmm, that's better" she said with a slight smile. She rose higher to reach his face and dragged his lips forward by the tug she gave at the back of his neck. "Why would you hide yourself behind such a rudy mask?" she breathed in his mouth, letting his manly nature surface.

Estrella stood up, and looked around the room, leaving Alucard completely speechless. She stole his mask from his heads and kept it away from his reach. "Let it rest in my hands for now, dear Sir. And when our roads will lead us out of this chamber shall this metal piece return to your head." She left him no choice but to agree.

Estrella bent her head forward.
"What will you do once we leave each other?" Strong emotions were sent through her voice, letting Alucard know what was in her intentions.
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Saviour   In Search of Saviour EmptyFri 12 May à 23:43

he smiled, and looked at her face, as he grabed her neck, hard enough for her not to break out of it, and he put his face close to hers looking deeply into her eyes, telling all he needed with his stare, his grabed the helmet with his other hand and took it away from her, he then stood up and lifted her 2 feet above the ground

"that helmet is too important to me, and you child should know, ill kill you if you ever try that again"

he keept her above the ground for a few seconds after saying the words then let go of her neck, she droped to the floor and he shook his head and walked out of the room, putting his helmet on before leaving the room
Back to top Go down
Estrella

Estrella

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Saviour   In Search of Saviour EmptySat 13 May à 18:08

Estrella was not surprised by Alucard's reaction. She actually was expecting it. A man who wore his helmet twenty-four seven was not going to leave it in anyone's hands. As she dropped to the floor, she watched him leave the room angrily, after threatening her of death.

"Stupid mortal" she said aloud, knowing very well that Alucard had heard her. Estrella could hear his foot steps from far and knew that he had flinched at her words. She laughed.

Estrella took after him with her lightspeed manoever. "Who's the child here, mortal?" she whispered in his ear, although she was standing a few metres behind him. "You're just going to have to accept me by your side!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Saviour   In Search of Saviour Empty

Back to top Go down

In Search of Saviour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Prague City :: The Castle-
Jump to: