Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Alone and silent

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sephira

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Mon 12 Sep 0:19

looks about then see's night "you really are an idiot, you know. I want you to stay away. i'm blocking off every enterance to this mansion. go home!" blasts night out (gently) with a wind spell and seals all the entrances/exits to the mansion. she then returned her gaze to the vampire
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Mon 12 Sep 0:41

*Hmm she use somekind of magic... she will see that she's not the only one who can do things like that* Villius was looking at Sephira "What do you chose... to sing for me once more or have your precious blood being taken away from you with your life and lay on the ground"

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Mon 12 Sep 0:45

sephira pressed her back against the wall fearfully "i..I'll sing" she whispered, obviously terrified, her eyes still glancing for some sort of forgotten exit but none existed. She closed her eyes tight in fear that the vampire would be impatient and pounce anyway
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Mon 12 Sep 21:16

Villius was sitting on a chair has the candle lighten by themselves. He was still holding his silver sword and looking at Sephira " I am waiting young lady " Staring at here and listening to the beat of her heart who was beating so fast. Villius knew that Sephira was affraid.

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Mon 12 Sep 21:31

sephira looked around once more for a way out before deciding there was none. she gathered her nerves together and summoned her voice, trembling terribly as she began to sing "when the cold of winter comes...
Silent night will cover day..." sephira shakily pressed against the wall as if trying to sink into it
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Mon 12 Sep 21:49

" You should calm down, there's no reason to be nervous... its not like i am going to jump on you and kill you... but i guess that what you think and its really scare you doesnt it?" Villius was looking at Sephira. He was so calm and her... she was so affraid...

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Mon 12 Sep 22:20

sephiras voice quietened then silenced as she stopped singing, her throat closing in fear. She glanced about cautiously fearing the worst and closed her eyes tight, waiting for the vampire to kill her
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Mon 12 Sep 23:48

Villius closed his eyes and became silent for a while then after a few minutes he opened back his eyes and looked at Sephira. " You won't die tonight... you can sign or not... i don't feel like killing you... " Then he standed up and walked to her. Softly he put his hand over her cheek "Don't be affraid, i am not like you think... "

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Tue 13 Sep 4:58

sephira oopened her eyes and looked up into those of the vampire *But father said they were vicious..perhaps father was wrong. this one has his brutal tendancies but on the whole he seens quite friendly.. ha dad would laughs at that a friendly vampire* but sephira was still terrified of the vampire. she eyed his fangs warily and tried to back away from his touch, unsucessfull because of the wall behind her. Though, secret;y, she was enjoying it
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Tue 13 Sep 22:03

Villius looked at the door then at Sephira "Vampires are misunderstood... the door is there right next to me... you can go away if its your will but if you reveal that i am here to anyone... my kindness won't save you anymore... i never give two chance" Then Villius opened the door with a mouvement of his hand

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Tue 13 Sep 22:06

sephira blinked in confusion and jumped away from the door "how did you do that? that was strong magic concealing the door i can't even undo my own spells!" *there's no wya he can read my mind. it's just impossible. I'll have him exposed and run out of this town.* sephira edged towards the door cautiously just in case he tried anything
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Tue 13 Sep 22:33

Villius sheated his sword but he was still looking at Sephira the same calm way that he did since she've enter in his mansion. " To anwser to the question that you're asking yourself ... the aweser is yes... i can do it... believe it or not i can... " *She begin to know a lot about me... i guess i can use her ... * Villius showed the door with his left hand to let her know that she can go

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Tue 13 Sep 22:35

sephira shook her head sternly I'm not going and neither are you. i'm going to stay here and protect this town by keeping you locked up like the animal you are. if i can't kill you, i can at least confine you. she made the door close again with her weakened magic
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Tue 13 Sep 22:51

"There's only one thing that i am looking for in this town ... with you or without you i will find it no matter what, you think that you can stop me but you can't trust me... many tried before you " Villius walked to Sephira and looked into her eyes " You can't stop me to find him " Then he pushed her outside and closed the door

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Tue 13 Sep 22:54

sephira threw a random rock at the door and stormed off into the street, not wanting to stay at her own house because her fiancee was due to arrive that night. therefore, she headed off to the town square to sleep in the gutters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   

Back to top Go down

Alone and silent
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2