Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A wolf in the cathedral

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selenia Spawn

Selenia Spawn

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2005-10-10

A wolf in the cathedral Empty
PostSubject: A wolf in the cathedral   A wolf in the cathedral EmptySun 19 Mar à 3:24

Selenia walked into the cathedral as the huge wooden doors closed behind her. She stopped at the feet of the angel's statue.

'Dear... Whatever - whoever you are... Please watch on my little sister... Now that I'm a lycan, I can't do much for her... I will always be neutral. Not with the vampires... nor with the lycans. But I swore, I will always be on her side... Whatever she is... whatever she became. I'll defend her 'till I perish. I...'

Selenia herd some steps... Still in her canine form, she crawled behind the statue and waited into the shadows... Whatever it was, it didn't see her...
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Re: A wolf in the cathedral   A wolf in the cathedral EmptyTue 21 Mar à 22:19

Anara was not sure why she decided to walk in the cathedral; the church had always misunderstood spellcasters like her. Whatever the reason was, Anara walked towards the angel statue, her footsteps echoing in the 'empty' hall. She stopped in front of it, and looked at the angel statue. It was beautiful in a way; to Anara the angel symbolised peace and a better day, when all was well in her life. She knew, though, that she could never go back to that day, but Anara always vowed to make the most of her life. As Anara looked at the statue, more peaceful images floated in her thoughts. Anara suddenly realized that she was not alone; she sensed an aura.
Back to top Go down
Selenia Spawn

Selenia Spawn

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2005-10-10

PostSubject: ....   A wolf in the cathedral EmptyThu 23 Mar à 5:53

Selenia transformed herself back into a human... She sensed a pain... A wounded past... She gave a quick look... She knew that girl... But from where...

*Ah, that's it! She was with me when I searched on the bloodstones, a few months ago... What was her name again?...*

'Anara?'

Selenia got of from the shadows and showed herself.

*Does she remembered me?*
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Re: A wolf in the cathedral   A wolf in the cathedral EmptyFri 24 Mar à 4:02

Anara was surprised to see Selenia. After the last time they met, she had not been able to find Selenia anywhere. She smiled a little in a friendly way and spoke to Selenia.

"Hi, I remember you. It's nice to meet you again. You're name's Selenia, right?"

Anara no longer thought about her past, for Selenia's sudden appearance made her forget about it. Anara also began to recall the last time they met, when they discovered the Bloodstones in the windmill.

(Welcome back, by the way ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A wolf in the cathedral   A wolf in the cathedral Empty

Back to top Go down

A wolf in the cathedral
Page 1 of 1