Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Alone and silent

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Alone and silent   Fri 2 Sep 1:54

Villus was sitting alone in the hall, with his father sword next to him he was staring at the door. Silent like a dead, he knew that if he was going outside some Lycans might seen him and know that he was here, but to have a new army, he couldn't stay here... and do nothing..

Vincent-

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Tue 6 Sep 21:42

Vincent walks up the giant steps made of the finest marble and limestone...*Hmm...*Vincent walks up to the enormous woodbound door*nice place...* Bangs on the door and hears a hollow echo sound emetting from the inside[i] *I wonder...is anyone home?* He keeps his hand on the hilt of his elongated sword
Back to top Go down
Vincent-

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Tue 6 Sep 22:05

"hmm....Seems like nobody's here...Alright..."Vincent turns around and walks off into the distance of the night
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Thu 8 Sep 20:54

sees Vincent leave
*hm... a big place like this should be fun ^^*

Night opens the door and went inside

(If i don't repiely in 2 days, just ignore me okies?)
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 2:11

Villius stand next to the door with his sword unsheated on Night's neck " You shouldn't have come here" He was looking at her " You have options, you leave and never say a word about this place, you die now or you become a member of my clan what do you chose?" Villius was looking at her a cold way, he wouldn't care to kill her at this moment, she have come to far.

Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 2:19

Night wasn't really worried about the sword next to her neck, it had happened before. So she remains calm, and interested at the options given to her

"hm... i have options? let me think... You're too interesting a person to walk away from... I don't really want to die at this moment in time... Your clan idea sounds cool, though i don't even know who they are..."

Night pauses and looks down for a second as she think... the the choise was not a hard one, looking back at Villius, Night says:

"I think I shall take the clan option... sounds more fun than wondering around without knowing anyone... ok... I have chosen... what do i have to do to become your clan?"

Looks at Villius, waiting for something along the lines af a test, or declaration
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 2:41

Villius was still looking at her then he took his sword off of her neck and pulls her inside then closed the door. " Heh... if you tell me that you're ready to follow every single order that i give you, to never betray me you will join me... if you disobey me... you shall pay with your life"

Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 2:52

"As you wish... Following you should prove fun, Trust me, i'm not the type to betray"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 6:53

Villius looked into Night's eyes silently. Then he began to walk around her slowly and silently. When he came back infront of her he looked into her eyes once more. Slowly he wiped off her hair away from her neck then he looked back at her " This is your last chance to chose. "

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 20:38

sephira stormed in angrily, pulling a small dagger out from inside her corset "GET AWAY FROM HER YOU DAMNED VAMPIRE! she grabbed night's arm and pulled her back, pushing her out into the street and slamming the door shut behind her
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 22:12

*...that was not expected, I have two choices now, leave... or go in. Hmmmm, well, Ive came this far, I finally see some action, in I shall go then* ^^

Night opens the door again to go inside
Back to top Go down
sephira

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 22:15

sephira snarled angrily "GET OUT YOU FOOL! RUN AWAY! IT'S A VAMPIRE! i'LL KILL IT!"sephira held out her dagger at the vampire's neck "any last words, beast?
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 22:17

Night draws out the hidden sword on her back and knocks away sephira's

"he is not a vampire..."
Back to top Go down
sephira

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 22:23

sephira snarled angrily imbosille! get out now! sephira ducked under nights sword skillfully an dpushed her out of the door, slamming the door shut and bolting the lock with her dagger (can't be broken through)
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 22:35

Villius catched Sephira's arm then he looked into her eyes " you want to kill me, don't you?" He put the knife on his chest then stab himself with " You can't kill me... i am imortal" Villius was staring into her eyes reading her mind.

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 22:38

sephira glared into the vampire's eyes hiding her fear, not recognising the voice for her anger "release me you filthy vampire! i know how to kill you!" sephira shrank back a little, failing to hide her fear"my father was a slayer and i know all about your beastly type!"
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 22:45

*Does she really think a door is going to stop me? No wait... maybe it can stop me*
Night tries to open and break the door, all without success

*...well then, guess I just have to find another way... Mr. Window!*

Night hurries around the mansion finding a window

*...In the main time, if he cannot even defeat the rose lady, then he is too weak to deserve my service* ^^
Back to top Go down
sephira

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 22:49

sephira growled quietly "that girl doesn't know what shes getting into" sephira mumbled as she sealed all of the windows in the mansion shut with incredibally powerfull magic (also unbreakable) "Beast, it is time for your demise!"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 23:27

Villius was still looking at Sephira. " A slayer, isn't it what you are? " Villius unsheated his sword and staring at her. " You can't kill me and you know it. Why trying to? It's so foolish from you "

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 23:32

sephira growled angrily "I AM NO SLAYER! I merely despise you're filthy kind. i will never be what my father was but at least he taught me right from wrong. and you're kind is most definately wrong!" *that voice.... goddamn it where have i heard that voice...* [/i]Sephira withdrew her dagger but kept it clutched securely in one hand*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 23:54

Villius was looking into her eyes " Hatred and fear together... this is so sweet... you can try to hide it but i read into you like i read into a book " *She try to look stronger than she is for real... sadly it wont stay for long*

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Sun 11 Sep 23:56

sephira glared at the vampire her courage seeping away "what do you mean sweet you damn creature?! *grr im sure he reads my goddamn mind...but wait...could he be the one at the opera who was talking? the voice is awfully similar...*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Mon 12 Sep 0:09

He closed his eyes for a while like for 3 second then he opened them back " Yes at the opera, it was me, you've a lot of talent young women. Sing for me again and you might live for tonight"

sephira

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Mon 12 Sep 0:13

Sephira looked scared now as she started to back away "y-you can read minds!" *oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit...* sephira backed straight into a wall and started looking for a way out but she had allready blocked the doors and windows, how stupid of her
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   Mon 12 Sep 0:15

(yay! i'm back lol)

After searching every window (meanie), and door, Night finally finds a side door that seem to lead to the room with Sephira and Villius in.

*yay ^^*

after going through a tonnal kind of passage way, she arrives to a wooden wall which she pushes open... and came to face the two talking to each other... it appears that the "wooden wall" was actually the bookcase

Night came just in time to hear Villius talk about wanting Sephira to sing for him

"Cool, I want to hear you sing too Ms.Sephira ^^"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone and silent   

Back to top Go down

Alone and silent
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next