Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zikku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Lost   Lost EmptyThu 29 Dec à 2:03

Zikku came running from the direction of the Black Raven Opera. Her dress got snagged on a thorn bush, which caused her to twist and fall on her back.

"o-ow..."

She sat up and looked down at her muddy feet and torn dress.

"Darn you!"

Zikku finally realized that tears were sliding down her face. It wasn't because she was hurt. In fact, she didn't know why she weeped now.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyThu 29 Dec à 2:08

She brought her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs, hugging them. She let the tears fall into the destroyed dress without caring.

"Can this get any worse? ...."

Zikku just spoke out to anything and anyone that cared to listen. It felt more like she was talking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyThu 29 Dec à 3:58

Zikku jumped at the touch of a hand on her shoulder, and quickly whipped her head around.

"Who are you?"

She said with a scowl. An old man in overalls stood, towering over her.

"Well, I am Lazarova. I own this here farm. Who might you be, my dear weeping child?"

The farmer smiled at her, causing more wrinkles to form around his face. Zikku started to wipe her tear-stained cheeks with her arm, then looked back at the kind farmer.

"My name is Zikku Kahn. I am of Blood Water."

Lazarova helped her stand up. She almost fell, but he unsnagged her dress from the thorns.

"Come, my child. I shall bring you some drink, and you can accompany me for dinner. Would you like that?"

Zikku nodded to him, and he led her by the arm to his house.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyThu 29 Dec à 4:06

Zikku followed Lazarova into his house. It wasn't very small, nor was it really big. She stood in the kitchen, since it was the room right inside the door. The smell of chicken filled her nostrills. The aroma was a wonderful one. Lazarova took her into the living-room, where a bucket of hot water sat in front of a great, big arm chair.

"My dear, your feet are in horrible condition. It wasn't very wise to run through the woods bare-footed. Ha ha, go sit down and soak your feet. I'll bring you the food when it is ready."

Zikku nodded again and did just that. She sat down in the chair and lifted her dress to her knees. He was right, her feet were covered in mud and had cuts and scrapes all over her legs up to her thighs.

She touched the surface of the water with the tip of her toe, testing the warmth. It was indeed very hot. One at a time, she placed both feet into the bucket, making sure not to get her dress wet, although it didn't matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyThu 29 Dec à 21:37

Zikku sat there for a while. The water started to turn a pale brown from the mud on her feet. It felt good though, in a relaxing-sort of way. Lazarova poped his head around the kitchen door.

"The meal will be almost done, darlin'. I'll bring it out to ya in a bit!"

Zikku nodded at him again and just stared at the muddy-brown water her feet soaked into.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2005-09-01

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyFri 30 Dec à 3:22

shawn walked onto the land spitting at the sign of saying beware of lycan and vampires fo it is there death as far as he cared only villius would be likely to kill him he walked in and leaned against the fence smiling and looking in the direction o zikkus scent

"i will wait for you zikku!"

shawn closed his eyes holding his sord in his right hand smiling and leaning against the fence[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyFri 30 Dec à 4:05

Lazarova came out with a plate of chicken and mashed potatoes with gravy on the side. The aroma of the food smelled delicious. The farmer handed her the plate first, then a fork and knife. Zikku smiled.

"Wow, my child. That's the first smile I've seen yet of you."

The farmer smiled, and they ate their dinner.

It didn't take very long for her to finish. She sat the plate on the table nearest to her and stood up. One at a time, she took her feet out of the cool, muddy-brown water and stepped onto the hardwood floor. She bowed slighly to Lazarova.

"Thank you kind sir for letting me have dinner with you. But I must go now."

"Oh, but not before you get some shoes and new clothes. You'll regret walkin' out on those hell-hole of stones!"

Lazarova was right. He motioned for Zikku to follow him, as she did so. He dug through his closet and pulled out some new clothes and handed them to Zikku.

"These were my wife's clothes. Unfortunately, she died a few years back from those damned demons. I don't think she'd mind if you took them..."

Lazarova almost looked hurt when speaking about his wife.

*He must mean she died from lycans or vampires...*

Zikku nodded and accepted the clothes quietly. She went into a spare room and changed into them. She came out feeling much better. Zikku thanked the man once more, and even hugged him.

"heh heh, you can come back here any time you like!"

Zikku nodded again, and stepped out through the front door in which she came through and into the night.

Last edited by on Wed 25 Jan à 21:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyFri 30 Dec à 4:09

shawn looked in her direction and smiled holding his sword by his side and walking to her slowly but catious

"lady kahn please stay and listen let us discuss the matter of what happend at the black raven opera"

*bowing in respect and kissing her hand lightly
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyFri 30 Dec à 4:18

Zikku stood still, almost petrified at the fact that he found her.

*How did this demon find me here???*

She stared at him, cold and hard.

".... Fine... What is it that you have to say?"
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyFri 30 Dec à 4:22

he looked at her a smiled releaseing her hand still holing his sword has he knew she was dangerous

"who bit you and don't you feel your blood has changed??"

smiling and bowing to her

"please don't be scared of me"[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyFri 30 Dec à 4:39

Zikku took a moment to think.

*A bite? .... Err, it was vague... was I drugged?... by who...*

*Nozomu stares at the full moon, entranced by it. His deep green eyes fade, his pupils grow smaller. His eye colour solidifys into crystal white. His skin begins to peel.*

Zikku grabbed the sides of her head as the memories started flooding her head, slowly at first, but gradually coming back.

*Zikku watches him in silence... and in awe. Hiccup.... Hiccup... Hiccup... Without a smile or a giggle from her breath, she watches silently between hiccups.*

*Nozomu sniffs the air surrounding Zikku. The smell of liquor flooded his nostrils. He growls, and takes a step back. Nozomu's howl pierces the night air like a dagger that is heard throughout Prague.*

Starting to get a headache, practically hearing that howl all over again in her head, she falls to her knees.

*Nozomu opens his jaw and tears into the flesh of her left shoulder. Ripping through her shirt, he takes a powerful bite out of the left side of her neck/shoulder.*

Zikku dropped her hands in front of her, groaning in agony from the drunken flash-blacks dwelling from the darkened pits of her mind. Zikku's hair fell forward, making a veil in front of her face.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyFri 30 Dec à 4:46

shawn kneeled down and held her close thinking to himself*she must be having nightmares* he held her close whispering in her ear slightly

"it will all be alright i promise"

he felt pain in his surrouded heart and he felt a tear go down his cheek why was he feeling so much emotion from the one blood water elf he didn't want anything to happen to her what was it he was feeling that surrouded his heart he lightly kissed her forehead hoping to calm her
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyFri 30 Dec à 4:56

Tears started forming in her eyes again. She weeped for the truth had finally made its way through her thick skull. She was bitten by Nozomu. Nozomu was a lycan. The skin that peels from her neck was not just because the wound heels, it is because she was now a lycan. How was this possible? Zikku had never heard of lycans other than the fantasy novels of Blood Water.

Remembering who bit her, she answered Shawn's question between sniffles.

" 'Twaz Nozomu.... that bit... me... "
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyFri 30 Dec à 5:01

he looked at her in aww and in comfort has calm as he always was he continues holding her close brushing her hair with his fingers he had to find nozumo and he had to settle the score with him for making zikku go through so much pain

"would you come with me to the lycan lair or stay here a bit longer if you stay i will stay with you to comfort you and calm you"

he smiled at her and let her rest her head on his chest looking into the bright lit sky and thinking to himself am i in love and am i to kill my own lycan nozumo he smiled at the thought of blood and held her close
Back to top Go down
Zikku

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyFri 30 Dec à 5:18

Zikku brought her arm up between his chest and her tear-stained cheeks to wipe them of her weeping eyes. The previous events she experienced all seemed to begin making sense now.

*Villius Valya.. if that's his name... jumped off the roof to kill me... because.... i was a walking threat!.... well... maybe not walking. He must've survived because he IS a vampire....*

She looked up at Shawn's face for a moment.

*So then... this man tells the truth... and he is lycan too...*

"I guess.... we can go to the lair..."
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost EmptyFri 30 Dec à 5:23

shawn smiled and wiped her tears shawn new she had been running around barefoot because he could smell the blood he smiled and picked her up and began to walk in the direction of the lair remembering he forgot to leave money for the man feeding her and helping heal her wounds he left a bag of gold on his door step and carried her to his lair [i]

[ end topic continue in lycan lair]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost   Lost Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Prague's Countryside :: Lazarova's Farm-
Jump to: