Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Tue 27 Dec 21:25

After Villius and Zikku have quit the other people, Villius took the lady to a balcony silently. He looked into the women eyes.

"its nice ain't it, this night?"

Villius words was soft as the wind when he whispered. The moon wasn't full, it was really calm tonight.

Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Tue 27 Dec 21:27

Zikku placed her hands on the thick, stone railing; and leaned over just enough to look down over it.

"Yes, it is a calm and silent night."
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2005-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Tue 27 Dec 21:29

shawn stood there watching there every movements and trying not to attack the an that held zikku near him who was this man shawn felt so tense about that he feared zikkus life in the hands of him he crouched lower in the corner watching them closly listening to every word
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Tue 27 Dec 21:53

Zikku stood upright again and looked at the star-filled sky surrounding the lovely waning-crescent moon in a swirl of white dots on what looked to seem a black, empty shell. A foul smell suddenly hit her nose. She buried her newly sensive nose in her hands quickly.

*UGH!! What the hell is that awful smell???*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Tue 27 Dec 21:54

Villius knew that the lady and him wasn't all alone right now, someone have follow them... he knew that. The smell of lycan's blood was all around him. He looked at Zikku trying to stays still like if nothing was bothering him.

"Can i ask your name my lady?"

He was holding a silver needle in his hand palm, waiting for the lycan come reveal his presence to them. But this lycan, was he the only one in the black raven opera?

Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Tue 27 Dec 21:57

Zikku forced herself not to gag on the terrible scent lingering in the air.

"Erm..."

She thought it better to be formal.

"I am Lady Kahn of Blood Water" she announced.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Wed 28 Dec 4:02

Villius noded to the lady while looking into her eyes. From the corner of his eyes, he looked at the balcony entrance.

"You have a wonderful name my lady, just call me lord Valya..."

He was feeling the presence more than he use to feel it. He looked at lady Kahn once more.

"I don't know if we should really stay here..."

He got his lips close to her ear then he whispered.

"Unless you make your friend go away"

Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Wed 28 Dec 7:35

Zikku blinked.

"Sir Valya, I had not brought a friend. I came fro-..."

Zikku thought better of it not to discuss the rude man from the clock tower. It was just a one-time thing only anyhow.

"I came alone"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Wed 28 Dec 18:35

With his lips close to Zikku's ear, Villius keep on whispering to her.

"Oh really, you came alone? Then maybe the person who did follow us isn't one of your friend but more like an inturder"

The vampire slightly looked at the dirrection he was feeling the presence.

Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Wed 28 Dec 22:50

Zikku shivered slightly from the quick breeze that blew by. The stench still lingered in the air, but didn't bother her as much as it had. Zikku turned to face the direction in which Sir Valya stared.

In the pit of its darkness, two bright eyes stared back at them.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Wed 28 Dec 23:28

Like any other gentlemen would do, Villius took his jacket off and puts it on Zikku's shoulders. Still looking in the same dirrection, Villius was staying still, always on his guard. It was a lycan, the lord could feel it, but... still this presence wasn't there when Villius came in, why did he felt a lycan before that too? Who is the other one?

Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Thu 29 Dec 0:21

shawn walked into the area where zikku and the vampire stood
Quote :
so you haen't figured out that you are a lycan and you hanging around with a vampire int he area

[/i]he walked up and and introduced himself

Quote :
i am shawn fable nice to meet you

[i]he kissed her hand lightly and looked at the yound gentlemen

Quote :
and you are
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Thu 29 Dec 0:39

Blood started to flood to her head. Once again, Zikku is thankful for the mask that covered her red, blushing face.

"I could not be such a sort of thing. I-.... I am me. And he is..."

Zikku turned to look at Sir Valya seriously. Was the stranger right?

"Are you ... a... vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Thu 29 Dec 1:09

Villius growled when the lycan came, it was him, the one he was looking for but he didn't had anything to kill him right now. He jumped on the balcony ramp and looked at them while growling. His mask felt on the ground and the moon light was reflecting on his pale skin. He looked at Shawn, his arch enemy, wondering why the lycan didn't attack him. Then his eyes were on Zikku, she was another lycan, how come Villius couldn't sense it at all, he've almost felt for the women.

Villius stayed silent for a while, looking at the two lycan, wishing that he did kill Zikku before and that he could have his sword right now with him.

Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Thu 29 Dec 1:12

shawn looked at villius and smiled
Quote :
whats the matter villius? are you scared of lycans now?
shawn stepped a bit closer to where he was standing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Thu 29 Dec 1:23

Zikku stared at them both, almost petrified. She tore her mask off and threw it at the ground with a snarl.

"I'll never let beasts such as yourselves take me! Feast on my corpse, you fiends!"

And with that, Zikku picked up the bottom of her dress, climbed onto the stone railing, and jumped out and over it.
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Thu 29 Dec 1:27

shawn dived over the railing after her and caught her landing on his back searing pain soaring through out his body

Quote :
are you ok

shawn struggling to get up[/quote]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Thu 29 Dec 1:36

Zikku blinked for a moment.

"Not much of a mutt, are you?"

She struggled to get out of his grasp.

"I will not succumb to you, demon!"
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Thu 29 Dec 1:38

shawn looked at her and laughed
[i]

Quote :
you misunderstand i am your friend i'm just looking out for your saftey

shawn let her go smiling at her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Thu 29 Dec 1:49

"Like hell, you are!"

She got up, leaving the demon on the ground. She took one look at the fiend on the balcony still.

"And you... I thought you were somebody better... Sir Villius Valya, if that is your true name..."

Zikku picked up her dress again, slid her feet out of the high-heel shoes, and took off running into the dark.

(this will be my last post here)
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Thu 29 Dec 1:52

looked at villius with dsgust on his face and he likes a lycan

Quote :
when we meet again villius i will kill you mark my words i will kill you

and left into the night
Quote :
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   Thu 29 Dec 7:10

Villius was still standing on the balcony silently, Shawn didn't attack him and he was wondering why. He wasn't really affraid of the lycans, he was simply smart enough to know that it was a battle that he couldn't win this time so he chose to not fight.

He got off of the railing, picked up back his mask and walked back in the opera.

[End of the topic]

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)   

Back to top Go down

Beautiful night on the balcony (Private topic)
Page 1 of 1