Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....

Go down 
+3
Arisa
Villius Valya
Liliana Spawn
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2005-10-10

Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Dec à 22:59

Liliana smiled to Arisa. "Hello, nice night isin't it?" She looked to the dancers. They almost seemed to have practice before. *I don't think I will dance tonight.* she sigh. *Even if I would, I think the last time I danced was...7 years before...*
Back to top Go down
http://zombiesxatexmyxpublishing.piczo.com/?preview=y&cr=3&a
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Dec à 20:05

As the music was getting lower and about to stop, Villius looked into his dancing partner eyes softly.

"You have wonderful eyes, they look so familiar to me... isn't strange"

He was keeping on dancing with her until the music stop completly. The people claped their hand to the dancers.

Villius looked around at the people, him and the lady he was with were in the middle of the place and everyones was looking at them. His eyes was on the women once more.

"Would you like to come to a place a bit away from here but still in the opera, a place where we could talk more?."
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2005-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec à 5:19

Smiled at the nice woman talking to her.

"Yes it is a nice night. Though I'm afraid I don't know how to dance."

Her face was flushed slightly. She watched the dancers move with such grace that it made her look very clumsy.

*They all seem to know what they are doing... I haven't a clue.... Ah well as long as no one asks me to dance I should be fine.*

Contiued to smile at the nice woman.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec à 9:47

Zikku was thanking the mask in her mind. If it wasn't for it, the world would know how red her face is. Without a word, she simply nodded her head, agreeing to follow her dance partner.

*........ * <--- (symbolizing a blank mind, lol)
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2005-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec à 9:52

Nozomu arrived fashionably late; not on purpose this time either. He fixed his deep mauve coleured mask to fit nicely on his face comfortably. Nozomu looks around.

*Ah, well... It appears that I am late again*

Nozomu lets out a deep sigh.

*No biggy, Im sure there are willing ladies to dance with...*
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2005-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec à 21:11

shawn looked around for zikku noticing her dancing with an ddecides to cut in to dance with zikku
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec à 21:15

Holding the lady's hand, Villius walked up the stairs silently with her. The musician were playing another song, the people was dancing once more.

Both of them walked on a balcony, the moon was beautiful and they were away from the rest of the people in the black raven opera.

(Zikku, we'll quit this post to create a new one still in the black raven opera so this is my last post for now in this topic)
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec à 21:20

Zikku had no idea what Shawn was doing (honestly, i didn't!) and followed Villius to the balcony.

(This will be my last post in this topic also, just so everyone knows)
Back to top Go down
Shawn_Fable
Lycan leader
Shawn_Fable

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2005-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec à 21:22

shawn walked to the balcony and watched zikku with that man sensing the blood on the man
Back to top Go down
Blood Raven
Pure Blood Vampire
Blood Raven

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2005-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Dec à 21:53

After a long time away from Prague, Blood came back. He entered in the black raven opera. Everyone stoped dancing looking at the new comer. He've finaly go in a peice where he could be alone.
Back to top Go down
http://darkheaven.heavenforum.com
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec à 1:13

(O.o I'm very lost now...)

Anara saw many people walking in the opera, and she continued to have a small conversation with Liliana while drinking her punch. She wondered if someone was going to offer to dance with her.

(Sorry if this post was short, but it's been a while since I visited the site XD)
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec à 4:53

She watches the new people arrive. She slowly sips her punch.

*Why did I come? Is it because I can't turn down an invite...? Who knows I'm here now. I might as well enjoy it.*

"So, what do you plan on doing after the mascarade?"

Looks at the girls also stuck at the punch bowl.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec à 22:45

"I'm not sure. Do you know what time the mascarade ends?"

Anara looks at Arisa.

*She reminds me of someone I've met before... but maybe I'm mistaken... After all, there are so many people here at this mascarade.*
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec à 22:46

(Omg!!! I didn't come...one day I think and i'm totally lost!!!)
*Who are those people? Seriously, this night is starting to be more and more weird...but pretty exciting!*

Liliana drank once again a glass of punch. *God, this thing is like a drug!XD*

"I'm kind of nervous...so much time past since the last time I've dance! But I would like to try again."

Drink a little bit of her new glass of punch.

"After the mascarade? I have to say that I really don't know! and you?"
Back to top Go down
Zedeki

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec à 23:00

Zedeki came in and noticed the group of ladies. He smiled from under his pale-bleu mask. At last, he strolled over in Liliana's direction. Stopping in front of her, he bowed gracefully and took her hand and kissed it. He looked up at her with a smile.

"May I have this dance with you?"
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec à 23:05

Liliana blused under her mask.

*Hopely, I have my mask to hide me...*

She maked a graceful "révérence"(sorry, I don't know the english word...)

"It will be with plaisir sir."
Back to top Go down
Nozomu

Nozomu

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2005-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec à 23:07

Nozomu noticed Zedeki making a move.

*Heh, two can play this game...*

He walked towards the group of women with a sort of "swing" to it. Looking at the remaining two, he wondered which one to ask.

*Anara or Arisa.... Eeny Meeny Miney Moe. Catch a tiger by the toe. If he hollars, let him go. Eeny Meeny, Miney Moe. Arisa.*

With a bright grin, he walked over to Arisa. He bowed gracefullyer than Zedeki had and held out his hand for her to take it.

"My gordgious lady, will you allow me the honor of a dance with your loveliness?"
Back to top Go down
Zedeki

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec à 23:17

Zedeki's smile widened and he stood up, will holding Liliana's hand in his; he led her into the crowd of dancing couples.

He placed the hand that he was holding onto his shoulder, then used his hand to gently place it along her waist. His other hand took her free hand.

Slowly at first, he led the dance at the music's pace.
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Dec à 23:34

Liliana smiled as the music started.

*Dance...DANCE?!*

She sudently felt nervous.

*Ok calm down...*

She started to dance, Trying to not walk on the feet of the handsome man.

*Well, that's not that bad!*
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec à 6:23

She blinks at the offer to dance.

*I'm not the kind of person to say no and he did complament me...*

"I would be delited to dance sir."

She smiled gently and extended her hand to the man. Taking a last look at Anara to make sure she would be alright.

*I hope she won't be lonely....*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Dec à 19:30

After his little meeting with Shawn and a new lycan, Villius came back standing silently up the stairs wearing his mask and looking down at the dancing people.

*How could i've been such a fool.. i didn't even sensed that she was one of them...*

He was standing still as the musician was keeping on playing a lovely melody.
Back to top Go down
Arisa
Librarian
Arisa

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Jan à 2:16

*Hmm things seem to have quited down... I wonder why. Isn't this supposed to be quite an event? Yet nothing interesting has happened.*

She looked around at everyone else. It seemed like a normal gaterhering but something was off though she couldn't quite place her finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jan à 8:25

Villius walked around in the opera as the people was standing there, talking to each other or dancing a lovely waltz. He was silent and deep in thought. He walked to the musician silently then whispered in the vilonist ear softly, the man handed him his violont. Every other musician stoped playing and most of the people who was dancing or simply talking were now looking at the vampire lord. While closing his eyes, the lord Valya began to play a soft melody on the violon, then after a few second the people was going back at dancing.
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jan à 3:05

Liliana stop dancing when at the same time then the crowd.

"What a beautiful melody...It's heart broking..."

She closed her eyes to listen pleinfully to the violon music. She opened back her eyes. The crowd start to move again, but she looked at the violonist.

*Is this the man that invite Zikku? I wonder where she is now...I hope nothing bad happened to her...*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jan à 18:23

He was keeping on playing his lovely melody. The crowd were going back to dancing. With his eyes slightly open, he noticed that someone was looking at him, it was one of those girls that Zikku was with earlier. Villiu's melody became darker and more sorrowful. None was making a sound, only the violont echo was crashing on the walls of the Black Raven Opera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....   Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mascarade!!!! Paper faces on parade!....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Prague City :: Black Raven Opera-
Jump to: