Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Black Raven Opera Massacre

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Liliana Spawn
Slayer

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2005-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Mon 5 Dec 1:28

She stood lost in her mind a few seconds. '' Villius.....''
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zombiesxatexmyxpublishing.piczo.com/?preview=y&cr=3&a
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Tue 6 Dec 15:37

After a while, the vampiric lord raised his voice making everyones hear the echo of his words in the shadows of the museum.

"Does any of you know what you are truly looking for in this museum...?"

Vilius walked slowly out of the shadows.

Liliana Spawn
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Tue 6 Dec 21:46

Liliana turn back to see were the voice was coming from. *Well, I guess we know what we're surching for...''
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Wed 7 Dec 4:32

Anara looked at the person that was slowly emerging from the shadows. At first, her senses were almost overhwelmed by the strength of his aura. Anara felt a small pain in her head as she became accustomed to his presence.

*It makes sense that his aura would be so strong. Why else would I be able to sense it anywhere in the city?*

"We're looking for clues about one of this city's many mysteries."

*"What we are truly looking for..." I wonder if he's implying anything?*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Wed 7 Dec 22:23

Villius looked at the three womens silently. His eyes stayed on Vivian longer than on the two others.

"Mysteries... this city doesn't even know the real story of every wall in it..."

Said Villius while gently sliding his hand on the wall, looking at it.

"Don't open a bad book you never know what words can hide..."

Liliana Spawn
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Wed 7 Dec 23:35

Liliana watch suspiciously Villius as he was slowly walking in the room. '' If you have information to give us, it would be with pleasure Sir.'' All her senses were yelling for danger in her spirit.
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Thu 8 Dec 1:44

comming out of her daze, Vivian noticed the Lord walking toward them into the room.

"Hello there, long time no see. Yes, they are currenly looking for something... I'm not really sure what, but I am here to help ^^"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Thu 8 Dec 1:50

Anara looked at Vivian, who was for some reason in a daze briefly. She then turned to Villius.

"You say that this city doesn't know its real story. Would you know anything about this real story?"

Anara vaguely sensed Liliana's strong emotions. She felt in danger and alert of something.

*Is there something that she knows about that's making her feel in danger?*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liliana Spawn
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Thu 8 Dec 2:23

She wanned to say to Anara to be careful, that something was wrong, but she wasn't good enough in telepathie and she didn't wanned her message to be interrupted by one of the two vampires. *Damn....What can I do? Every centimeter of by body is yelling to me that a danger is present, but how am I suppost to act?''
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Thu 8 Dec 22:48

The lord looked at Liliana and did a small smirk then at Anara. He stayed silent then he took his hand off from the pillar.

"Give me any reason to tell you anything..."

He looked at Vivian. *You shouldn't help them... they might end up being your enemy one day...*

Liliana Spawn
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Fri 9 Dec 1:30

Liliana looked at Vivian. She was obviously a vampire. Liliana was starting to be annoyed. The situation wasn't plaisant and it was turning strange. ''So you know something about what happened that night. A reason? Simply the peace of souls who are suffering, lifes who end up by a violent and horrible way. Is it enough?!'' She almost yelled the last words. She didn't knew how, but something had brock in her reaveling all the pain of her past and the madness of it.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Fri 9 Dec 2:45

Anara felt Liliana's grief and pain of her past. Viewing the newspaper article about the Black Raven Opera Massacre was bad enough for anyone... seing all that carnage. But for people like Liliana and Anara... the carnage just reminds them of their tragic past.

*Was it really the vampires that caused the massacre in the Black Raven Opera? I wonder...*

Anara wondered how Villius would react to what Liliana said.

(the thread about that newspaper article is in the library, called "finding something..." This way, you'll understand what this is about...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Fri 9 Dec 15:08

For some Liliana's anger was getting amusing for Vivian, the fact that Liliana kno\ew her as a vampire as even more interesting

*Don't worry my lord, I wouldn't dream of actually doing something that may help them do something that would not benifit (I think that's how you spell it) us, er... but don't blame me if I do accicentally do it though*

To Villius "But sir, If you tell us now, then that'll save us the trouble of finding it out ourselves"

(thanks Ana! cuz i was kinda lost there for a sec... XD. i'll make this thingy more make sense after i read the newspaper thing)

(wait... I just read the newspaper articial, It's not the vampires... so... why is she so angrey at the vampires? T-T)
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Sat 10 Dec 21:56

The lord looked amused at Liliana's reaction, with a small smirk he looked at her. He did a few step foward then he stop.

"What could i say... there's nothing to say... things like that happen every day you know... voilent is this world"

He looked at Anara then did a step, standing right infront of her.

"You know my lady... the only way to know would have been to be there when it was the time."

His eyes was now on Vivian but stayed silent

Liliana Spawn
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Sun 11 Dec 1:40

*Be there when it happened? How could we...How can he say that?!* The amusement of the vampires doubled her anger. She growled a little and walked in the room as she was clenching her fits.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Sun 11 Dec 2:14

Anara looked at Villius, who was standing right in front of her.

"What you say is true, but we weren't even living in Prague at the time..."

*He is definitely intercepting my thoughts. I didn't even say much, and yet he was able to respond to my unasked questions.*

Anara sensed the emotions of the vampires. They were both amused at Liliana's anger, which must have been very irritating for her. Anara tried to find a way to help Liliana.

*Telepathy would not work. For one reason, I'm not even good at it. The vampires would also no doubt be able to intercept it even if I tried.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liliana Spawn
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Sun 11 Dec 2:42

Liliana was still walking and she gave a challenging look to the vampires. She was felling like killing someone or something. The anger was growing stronger at each minutes.
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Mon 12 Dec 22:05

More angry she was getting, more Villius was amused by it. And Anara, she was trying to do something that she just could do... maybe she could be usefull to him. He looked into the her eyes silently.

"Maybe not you... but some people was... there's a way for you to find it... but will you follow the path who lead you to the truth until the end?"

Anara
Astrologist

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Mon 12 Dec 22:20

"The truth, you say? That depends on what path I would have to follow."

*I should think of something that would help Liliana. I wouldn't want something bad to happen...*

Anara tried to call to the Elements, and see if there was anything they could do to help Liliana calm her anger. Hopefully, Liliana will feel more at peace. The Elements of Water and Air always had a soothing effect on people.

(This isn't like a spell that's forcing you to be calm or anything like that... it's just a soothing effect from the Elements XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liliana Spawn
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Tue 13 Dec 0:44

Liliana suddently felt more calm. The door who was containing her pain and madness had been loked by the elements. * Thank's Anara...* the world was turning around her. She took a deep breath and felt a little better. Liliana hated the way that the vampires were getting amused by her angryness and her pain. It was remembering her when she was little, the villagers who were laughing and hurting her after the massacre of her village.* Are they unsensible?* She stared at Villius. * What a strange man, I've never meet somebody like this before, cold and far as the moon.* She noticed the interest that the Vampire lord had for Anara.
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Tue 13 Dec 23:31

Vivian listened to their converation without saying anything becasue of the interesting feelings being thrown around by everyone. The lord's shown interest in Anara is deeply intriging, and Vivian wonder if he wishes to turn her into one of them, a vampire

*it'll be funny if he did... I wonder why Liliana is so emotional about this subject... oh well... I shall find out soon I guess...*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Wed 14 Dec 21:06

Villius looked into Anara's eyes after he felt the spell she made. Then he looked at Liliana silently, she was feeling more.. calm.

"If you want to follow the path to the truth... come see me tomorrow... at the market"

(i've made a post there a few days ago and no one seem to reply to it so yea)

He looked at Vivian

*watch them Vivian*

Then the lord walked back in the shadows

Anara
Astrologist

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Wed 14 Dec 22:02

Anara watched Villius as he dissapeared into the shadows, thinking about his offer.

*I wonder what this path to the truth is? Maybe I should find out more tomorrow at the market.*

Anara felt the last message from Villius. She doesn't have to ability to intercept thoughts yet, so she looked at Vivian briefly.

*She must be working for him.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liliana Spawn
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Wed 14 Dec 23:42

She glare at Vivian and glance at Anara. * I think I have nothing to do here anymore.* Liliana walk outside of the room.
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Fri 16 Dec 16:29

WAtches at Liliana go outside the room, she turns back toward Anara

"so... where are you planing to go now? Mind if i come with you? Because i'm really bored and things... So yeah ^^ I'm kinda hungry, do you want to go for lunch first?"

Without waiting for an answer, Vivian "draged" Anara out the musume and toward the city market (if you have any problem with this arrangement.... mp me or something)

While they passed Liliana, Vivian asked her "hello, do you wish to come with us? We're just going to have some lunch first, because it's noon..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   

Back to top Go down

Black Raven Opera Massacre
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next