Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Black Raven Opera Massacre

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anara
Astrologist

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Wed 23 Nov 3:23

Anara walked into the museum from the library with Liliana. This was a large building, with many exhibits.

"This museum is about history. Hopefully, we'll find some information about what happened in the Black Raven Opera."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liliana Spawn
Slayer

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2005-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Wed 23 Nov 23:28

" I hope so." Liliana entered in the museum with Anara. She spot a guide of the museum. " Sorry sir, is there information about the black raven opera massacre?" The man look at her. " I think so, maybe in the misterious death of Prague section."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zombiesxatexmyxpublishing.piczo.com/?preview=y&cr=3&a
Anara
Astrologist

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Sat 26 Nov 17:48

Anara looks at the signs in the museum. She sees one that points to the right section.

"The mysterious death section must be over there, Liliana."

Anara walks towards the section of the museum. On the way, there were many fascinating exhibits about Prague's history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liliana Spawn
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Mon 28 Nov 22:02

Anara and Liliana arrived to the section. '' Well, let's surch!'' Liliana walk and start to look the exposition. * Murder, misterious death, there is information about everything here!* She finaly spot what she was surching for. '' Anara, come here. I think I found it.''
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Mon 28 Nov 23:00

Enters through the doors after a bit
"huh, I never knew this place is here... "
Vivian was just looking around when she spots Anara and Liliana, upon hearing the words "murdur" and "misterious death", she grew intrigued about their infomation and decides togo over to them

"Hello there... I was just passing by, and... I sort of heard something about death, murder, and such... sounds interesting, what are you talking about?" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Tue 29 Nov 1:14

"Hi Vivian. Liliana and I are researching about the Black Raven Opera Massacre. You see, the opera is haunted. There are always vengeful spirits over there, so we wanted to know why. Anyways, we found out about the opera massacre in the library. Apparently, some horrible monsters caused this carnage."

*It's been a while since I've seen Vivian. I wonder why death interests her?*

"Would you like to join us in the search, Vivian?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Tue 29 Nov 2:27

"wow, cool, you mean the opera right near us? I've actually never visited that place before, maybe i should check it out someday... in the mean time, I'd love to help... where do we start? these old books? ...aww... I hate reading... >.<"

*hmm... I wonder what the monsters are... it would be funny if it were a Lycan...*
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Tue 29 Nov 21:48

"We've already checked books at the library. Now, we're just looking at museum exhibits about it. Hopefully, we can find something."

Anara looks at Liliana.

"So, you say that you might have found something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Wed 30 Nov 0:03

" maybe asking someone who works at this museum might quicken the process? Rather than us having to go through everything?" Asked Vivian, looking at all the artifacts around them
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Wed 30 Nov 1:13

"We already asked someone who works here. He said that it should be here in the Mysterious Death section.... but it's a big section."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Wed 30 Nov 1:19

"...that's all he said? aww, how rude... he should have showed you guys where... tch..."

then something in the shelves cought Viv's eyes... the side of the black necklace was old but shiny looking, like no dust ever lands on it before, very misterious

"oooolala! Ana... can you reach that black necklace thing over there for me? I want to see it closely ^^"
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Thu 1 Dec 21:45

''Hey, Hi Vivian. Long time no see. What bring's you here?''
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Thu 1 Dec 22:11

Anara saw Vivian's attention turn to that necklace. It looked very suspicious. It was supposed to be a very old artifact, and yet there was no dust, and it gleamed like it was brand new.

"Vivian, I don't trust that necklace. It has an enchantment on it. Besides, it is in the Mysterious Death section... who knows what it can do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liliana Spawn
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Thu 1 Dec 22:19

''Yeah, it must be dangerous if it's there. We just have to look what's write beside it. ''
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Fri 2 Dec 0:59

"aww... come on, It'll be interesting to touch it, just to see if it can kill you or not ^^... but yeah... let's read the label first... someone read it, I don't understand english , well not really true, but i'm just too lazy to actually go over to read it, so..."
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Fri 2 Dec 15:59

Silently Villius walked in the museum, looking around without really being noticed by the people who was actualy in it. Some people was here, one of them was Vivian Night, he could feel her, she was in his clan, what she was doing here? Would she tell him about it if he ask her because she have to, after all, she's under the lord Valya comand.

Walking without making any sound, Villius was crossing the room, pilar after pilar. For him the museum was a great place where he could find many thing about human knowedge... well what they think who is the truth...

Step by step, looking around at the peice in this place without touching them, he didn't really knew why he was there... but he knew that he had to...

Liliana Spawn
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Fri 2 Dec 21:16

'' Well, it say's that everyone who wear this necklace was found death, by misterious death,'' She look at Vivian and at Anara. ''I wonder how and why...''
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Sat 3 Dec 3:52

"That's all that the information card says? I guess it would make sense, since most people would not understand magic... This necklace does have an intricate spell matrix though."

Anara continued to sense the spellwork of the necklace. She dared not to touch it, for whatever malevolent curse that is found in the necklace would be transferred to her if she did so.

*It's harder to sense the necklace without physically touching it though...*

Suddenly, Anara sensed another presence enter the museum. She always sensed this presence in this city, since it was so strong. She decided to ignore it for now while she continued to look at the necklace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Sat 3 Dec 16:29

Villius did a small smirk, he knew that Anara was able to sense him in this place but he didn't do anything about he. He was like a ghost, shadow to shadow, hidding in the darkness of the museum, Villius was keeping on walking.

Gently he whispered Anara's name, the echo wasn't strong but just enough to only let her hear him.

Anara
Astrologist

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Sat 3 Dec 17:54

Hearing her name being echoed in the museum, Anara stopped thinking about the necklace. As she tried to sense where this echo came from, Anara knew that the echo came from the presence that entered the museum.

*So, the presence is here after all. I wonder how he knows my name?*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liliana Spawn
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Sun 4 Dec 0:55

Liliana raised her head, like a dog who hear a suspect sound. ''What's going on?'' She look around her and put her hand on the handle of her sword.
Back to top Go down
Vivian N

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Sun 4 Dec 5:42

*My Lord appears to be here, wonder what is his purpose here...*
Looking over at Anara, and Liliana, Vivian noticed that they too have sensed Lord Villius
*At least they're not normal everyday idiots ^^*
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Sun 4 Dec 23:39

Staying in the shadows, watching the three womens silently, Villius was staying there wondering about the reason that Vivian was there with those two girls. A small smirk apeared on his face then gently he whispered into Anara's soul, like if he was standing next to her and saying his words gently like the soft might night wind.

"I know more than you can imagine about you Anara..."

Then his eyes was on Vivian. In her soul, Villius whispered.

"What are you doing here..."

Liliana Spawn
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Mon 5 Dec 1:04

Liliana couldn't hear the spiritual conversation, but she could feel the contact on the spirit. She stare at Anara who was looking suprised. '' To who is this spirit?''
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   Mon 5 Dec 1:20

Anara listened to the words whispered in her mind. The person that this voice belonged to was indeed very powerful; Anara could sense that. Such ability is usually unheard of.

"Liliana, if I'm not mistaken, the spirit that you feel contacting us belongs to the one with great power. You told me that you've met him before, right?"

Anara watched Vivian, who was also being contacted by the presence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Raven Opera Massacre   

Back to top Go down

Black Raven Opera Massacre
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next