Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Research on Power Stones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anara
Astrologist

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Research on Power Stones   Sun 20 Nov à 2:41

Anara walked into the library with Selenia. She had been in this library many times recently, so it didn't take too long to find the right section. She picks up a massive tome with the title "The Mystery of the Great Stones of Power" on it.

"This book would have a lot of information on it, Selenia."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selenia Spawn

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2005-10-10

PostSubject: great   Sun 20 Nov à 20:27

Selenia takes the grimoire from Anara's hands.

"Great…" She began reading…
"…The Elemental Stones were born with the earth. They were five. The waterstone gave birth to the amphibians and aquatic creatures. The firestone to the salamenders and dragons. The windstone to the air creatures, who took wing as soon as they were born. The earth creatures, that had skin, fur or scale. And, finally, the moonstone, who gave birth to nocturne creatures such as wolves, bats, owls… Anyway, they all lived in harmony. Until the humans arrived. The Elemental Stones were too greatful. They gave some human powers. Powers that none of them imagined could be possible to be controled by humans… Those greedy and fateless creatures stole the Power Stones and fusioned them to a new one. An evil one. A demon stone, born right from the woumbs of hell. The bloodstone. Instead of creatng creatures of water, wind, fire, water and night, it insnared them into the stone and transformed them into demons… But it seemed that it haven't had the same effect on those who created them… Human made tons of them when they saw what they did… Bloodstones, once cracked, gave ultimate power to those who drank the blood that flew from them. But what humans didn't see, is that those chaotic stones transformed them into something evil… Two clan were created… Two races doomed with the eternal life. One that feeds from blood and lives at night, the other that feeds from flesh and howls at fullmoon. The vampires were born from fire and wind, the lycans from water and earth. Both had the mark of the moon and blood…"

Selenia looked at Anara…

"So… That explains some things! We know where the vampires and werewolves come from, and who invented the bloodstones and why."

Selenia stared at Anara, looking her right in the eye. She could see pure nature. She was an elementist, a child born from the Power Stones. Seenia was a shadowbeast caller, power gave by a bloodstone, certainly. What else could it be…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anara
Astrologist

PostSubject: Re: Research on Power Stones   Mon 21 Nov à 3:14

Anara heard Selenia's words, and could scarcely believe it at first. It made sense though. The mystery behind the World's Creation was like a puzzle, and in Anara's travels and studies, she had been trying to make sense of the puzzle. What Selenia said was the final piece, possibly the most important one. It all made sense now. It was like Anara's mind was suddenly enlightened by this important knowledge.

"Fascinating... this book explains everything..."

*It may also explain my connection to the elements. I may be a child of the Ancient Power Stones themselves. I wonder what Selenia is a child of?*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selenia Spawn

PostSubject: next   Mon 21 Nov à 14:57

Selenia saw the importance of those lines for Anara. She knew that she've just descovered something…

"Anara… Did you knew about those before?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anara
Astrologist

PostSubject: Re: Research on Power Stones   Tue 22 Nov à 3:11

"Yes, I knew something about Power Stones before, and other information about the World's Creation. I learnt about some clues during my travels."

Anara thinks through her memories about what she had discovered before.

"I knew that Power Stones existed since the Creation of the World. But not until now did I find out that they are the parents of all living creatures. I had thought that it was the Aspect of Life that was the mother of all things that live. The Elements that exist now... I had suspected for some time that they are mere shadows of what they used to be. They are still powerful now... but not like before. Now, I know why they have lost some power, because of the creation of the Bloodstones. This book's information seems to connect all of my clues together. It is like this information is the final piece to the puzzle."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selenia Spawn

PostSubject: d   Wed 23 Nov à 3:56

Selenia was lost in her thoughts...

"Yes..." She said, staring at the bookshelf next to Anara. "Yes..."

Selenia was thinking of her parents... A silent tear fell from her eye. Suddenly, a growing rage brgan to build up inside her. She remembered her grudge against the demons, her angry soul revived something in her locked for years... a chamber in her spirit she swore to never open again... A little box of Pandora in her heart that just been unlocked... She looked at Anara...

"You don't know everything..." She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anara
Astrologist

PostSubject: Re: Research on Power Stones   Wed 23 Nov à 22:14

Anara was intrigued.

"Is there something that you know about? Something else about the World's Creation?"

*She seems to be angry deep inside. I wonder why?*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research on Power Stones   

Back to top Go down

Research on Power Stones
Page 1 of 1