Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloodstones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selenia Spawn

Selenia Spawn

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2005-10-10

Bloodstones Empty
PostSubject: Bloodstones   Bloodstones EmptyThu 17 Nov à 18:18

Selenia walked in the tall grass for quite a time before finally arriving to the mill. Her shadowwolf was fallowing her path made by her dark sword. They looked at the abandonned mill.
"There is blood on those fans, my friend." She said to her black companion.
The shadowwolf growled a bit and stopped.
"Wanna see what's inside, Moon Fang?"
The wolf looked at her and nodded in approvement.

And so they entered the mill.
Back to top Go down
Selenia Spawn

Selenia Spawn

Bloodstones Empty
PostSubject: Bloodstones   Bloodstones EmptyThu 17 Nov à 18:37

As they entered, Selenia saw blood on the floor. Moon Fang was sniffing the red trail as he followed it. Selenia was walking close behind him, alert. They followed the blood trail to a door. A closed door. The black fire wolf beagan growling at the door. Selenia starred at the rotten wooden plate in front of her. She took her hand to the door's handle. Moon Fang's growling was growing louder and louder. Her hand was at an inch of the handle. She stopped.
*Should I do this?*
She took a long breath and openned the door.
What she saw then was a bit confusing, but still terrifying... A bunch of big stones were piled in the little room. Nothing anormal from the first look. But on the SECOND look... The stones were cracked... And blood was comming out of them... Selenia and Moon Fang were starring at the scene...
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

Bloodstones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstones   Bloodstones EmptyThu 17 Nov à 22:50

Anara walked towards the windmill. She saw the blood on the fans.

*Where is that blood from? This windmill is... very unusual. But then again, everything in Prague is unusual... such an interesting city this is.*

Suddenly, it started to rain. At first, it was only a drizzle. But within a few minutes, the rain intensified, and it started pouring.

*I better go inside. Hopefully the rain will stop soon.*

She walked inside, only to see the open door. She saw Selenia and the black fire wolf, but what was really unnerving was the sight of the strange Bloodstones.
Back to top Go down
Selenia Spawn

Selenia Spawn

Bloodstones Empty
PostSubject: hi...   Bloodstones EmptyFri 18 Nov à 23:23

Selenia felt the presence of someone close behind her. She looked by the corner of her eye...
"Anara!"
She recognized the girl that was talking to her sister not to many days ago...
"Do you know the meaning of this? It's so strange..."
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Bloodstones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstones   Bloodstones EmptyFri 18 Nov à 23:39

*How does she know my name? She looks a bit like Liliana, but not quite. Maybe they're related?*

"I'm not sure what that is, I've never seen it before in my travels. But, I may have read about it before. We should get a closer look at these strange stones... I might be able to understand them better that way."

Anara walks closer to the Bloodstones. She stopped beside Selenia.
Back to top Go down
Selenia Spawn

Selenia Spawn

Bloodstones Empty
PostSubject: yes   Bloodstones EmptySun 20 Nov à 0:57

Selenia looked at Anara… And vaguely smiled. She was trying to calm down the tension that was in the air. She took a few steps closer to the rocks. Moon Fang followed her and sniffed the blood that was comming out. Selenia stopped walking.

*Those are only rocks, Selenia! Come on! You're not afraid of big, black… dark… bleeding… rocks…*

She came right in front of the rocks, looked at Moon Fang that was still humming the essence of the blood, then at Anara.

"You can come, nothing dangerous out here."

It was sure funny to say that when the other person is nearly at three meters of you, but even…
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Bloodstones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstones   Bloodstones EmptySun 20 Nov à 1:06

Anara walks closer and stops right in front of one of the rocks. It was a small one, and Anara decides to pick it up. Blood started to run down her hand from the rock.

"This rock is a magical creation. The blood, too. It doesn't have the essence of a person, like regular blood."

Anara sets the rock down and washes off her hand with a water spell.
Back to top Go down
Selenia Spawn

Selenia Spawn

Bloodstones Empty
PostSubject: why   Bloodstones EmptySun 20 Nov à 1:39

"Who could've done such a thing? And why?"

Selenia also picked a rock. As she did, Moon Fang howled deeply and longly.

"What the… Moon Fang! Stop that!"

But he wouldn't. The stone in the hands of Selenia began to glow… and glow… intensifying every second. It began bleeding much stronger… We could even say flowing! Moon Fang Krept under the floow of blood, as if he would take a shower. The stone got of Selenia's hand and "entered" the shadowwolf's forehead. Vines of shadow came all around the black fire wolf, and he disapeared in those tentacles… A dark blob was growing and began taking form… a wolf… a bigger wolf… much… MUCH bigger wolf…

"Moon Fang?"

Moon Fang smiled at his tamer.

"It can't be…" She looked at him, the stone in her hand, then at the pile… "Those are… Power Stones!? But… They disapeared years ago…"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Bloodstones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstones   Bloodstones EmptySun 20 Nov à 1:54

"Power stones? What would they be doing here? The amount of stored power inside them is incredible..."

Anara heard of legends about Power Stones before. They were said to be left behind by the Elements and the Aspects of the world soon after its very creation, but Anara often wondered if this story was made up.

"But when I look at them, it seems like those legends might be true after all..."
Back to top Go down
Selenia Spawn

Selenia Spawn

Bloodstones Empty
PostSubject: look   Bloodstones EmptySun 20 Nov à 2:06

"Look at him!" She said, pointing Moon Fang. "He grew up three to five heads bigger! I can even mount him!

Moon Fang smiled.

"What should we do with those?"
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Bloodstones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstones   Bloodstones EmptySun 20 Nov à 2:13

"I'm not sure, but I can understand why they were disguised as Bloodstones. These Power Stones can cause a great amount of chaos if not handled properly."

Anara continued studying the spellwork of the Power Stones. There is an incredible amount of power, which overwhelms Anara's senses. She was astounded that she couldn't see their true identity through the disguise, since they were so potent. They were masked very well...

Last edited by on Fri 16 Dec à 22:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selenia Spawn

Selenia Spawn

Bloodstones Empty
PostSubject: yes   Bloodstones EmptySun 20 Nov à 2:16

"We could go to the library… Maybe there is some info in the ancient books…"

(continue the conversation at lthe library… can you write a new text there? Very Happy 'cauz i gotta go for now… be back in an hour or so… thx Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloodstones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstones   Bloodstones Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodstones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Prague's Countryside :: Abandoned Windmill-
Jump to: