Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What about you?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2005-10-10

What about you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Dec à 1:14

I went to the dentist today....Omg, my tongue and almost all my mouth are totally freeze! I cannot even more my nose!!!...The dentist is dangerous....
Back to top Go down
http://zombiesxatexmyxpublishing.piczo.com/?preview=y&cr=3&a
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2005-10-09

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Dec à 1:40

Sad I know what you mean Liliana... I remember what that's like...
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Dec à 2:36

lol Very Happy Thank you, it's great to be understood Surprised After I could hardly talk and I was so angry! The dentist gave me like three or four injection to freeze my mouth and now it's hurting Sad
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Dec à 4:22

Ooooh, I know what you mean. I got 4 of my teeth pulled in one appointment one time. DAMN, IT SUCKED! >.> I tried drinking chocolate milk, but my lips were still numb, so I couldn't feel if the cup was against my lips or not, so I ended up spilling it all over myself. Later on, i was trying to eat mashed potatoes. I ended up drooling. More of it was on me then in my mouth xD.
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Dec à 18:49

Ouch, it must have been painful...4 in one time! Ouch Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Dec à 19:22

It wasn't really that bad. They put a lot needles in my gums to numb my face. My neck was numb, and so was my nose and my ears (I think the dentist had sucky aiming >.>). My mom was like "wtf?" because the one time, he sent the needle through my cheek and sprayed it out the side. >.<

My eye-teeth still haven't come down, out of my gums yet, while the two bottom ones have. It's wierd, because I looked almost like a vampire because my eye teeth were HUGE when they pulled them out. And the x-ray thingy said my adult eye-teeth were gonna be longer. So I'm gonna be a vampire whenever they EVENTUALLY come down >.>
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Dec à 20:12

WTF?!? My, your dentiste is a sadic or a really weird guy....lol, Zikku the vampire Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Dec à 21:20

The needle went through your cheek? affraid Did that hurt?
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Dec à 1:47

That's kind of freak XD, I hope your cheek was already freezed!
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Dec à 6:53

I couldn't feel a thing O.o ... it was wierd... And in fact, I went to the dentist again today! (I have no more baby teeth, don't worry).

They were making some kind of casting thingy (mold) or what-ever for my teeth, because my mom is gonna use something to bleach them Neutral

First, they sat me in this freaky chair, and left me alone (so I was reading my book). After a few long minutes, some guy put this metal bracket things in my mouth and took it out; asked me how I was, and then left. I started reading again.

After another long time, another guy asked me how i was, putting a different metal thing on my top teeth (it was smaller), then removed it. He scribbled on his paper and left. I started reading again.

Finally, a lady comes in, fills the stuff with goop and sticks it into my bottom teeth. she asked me how i was doing. AS IF I COULD ANSWER! ... those retards... Anyhow, I was drooling uncontrollaby... it was kind gross.

Then they did my top teeth. THAT WAS HORRIBLE! The filled the metal bracket thingy with goop and the lady told me to breathe out through my nose. It was difficult. It practically plugged up the hole in the back of my throat. So then she told me to concentrate on something. It worked, and I started signing this song in my head:

Cascabeles, cascebeles. Tra la la la la.
Que alegria, todo el dia. Tra la la la la.
Cascabeles,cascebeles. Tra la la la la.
Que alegria, todo el dia. Tra la la la la.

O que felicidad. Something en un trineo.
Something something y blancos ya estan.

As i thought of the song, I was breathing through my nose alright. But after that verse, I forgot the words, and started gagging. I was trying to breathe through my throat, which I couldn't. Puke was filling in my mouth, NASTY! It was a good thing it was done too, because that was gross. I was spitting up EVERYWHERE!
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Dec à 16:41

XD!!!!!!! Going to the dentist is such an horrible adventure...I was revising the big and the little circulation of the heart(biologie) When the dentist was doing a hole in my theet XD!
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Dec à 17:36

Sad Those mold things with goop inside are horrible!! I had to do that too when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Dec à 5:41

My sister had them done too, but they did her first (no wonder I had finished almost 7 chapters of the book, lol).

Ouf, I had something to say just now too .... Damnit! I forget what it was x.x''

OH YES!.... now i remember! (and it was only a few seconds too).

When we were done, my sister peeled part of the hardened goop off my face. And then I made the comment:

"Is there any more? I don't wanna look like I just gave the dentist a blow job!"

Sarah started cracking up laughing.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Dec à 1:25

lol that's hillarious... but so wrong... XD
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Dec à 22:52

Yeah lol!
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Dec à 0:53

My mom brought home the molds today!! YAY! I'll take a picture of them with my webcam, and then post it... so all of you can see my freaky-lookin' denture things... lol (they're actually just to keep shape of the plastic rubber things)
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Dec à 1:14

LOL!!! I can't wait to see it XD!
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Dec à 4:21

um... (can't think of anything to write XD)
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Dec à 4:25

Zikku nods and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Dec à 4:26

so... what's up? Do you have any plans for New Year's?
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Dec à 20:03

Nan not really...Half of my family is in France and my oncle and his children are at Toronto...So it will be, once again, the boring dinner with my father's grand father and my grand mother who always ask me to play piano... Mad
It's so boring...My brother is lucky, he is working lol
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Dec à 22:17

lol, its kinda funny... but.. poor you
Back to top Go down
Liliana Spawn
Slayer
Liliana Spawn

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Dec à 2:52

lol...Well, I will survive. I hope I will. Shocked And you? Do you have super or boring projet for new year?
Back to top Go down
Zikku

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Dec à 22:09

lol... funny that you should ask, my mom just said for me to clean my room Neutral

Uh... the year is already starting out badly anyways, I have detention on January 9th. Mad
Back to top Go down
Anara
Astrologist
Anara

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Dec à 5:03

Detention on the first day back? You have evil teachers Zikku... Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about you?   What about you? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What about you?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Heaven :: Out Of The Game :: Flood Land (Chating)-
Jump to: