Dark Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Heaven

Midnight Fantasies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kenzie Hamilton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenzie_Hamilton

Kenzie_Hamilton

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2005-10-30

Kenzie Hamilton Empty
PostSubject: Kenzie Hamilton   Kenzie Hamilton EmptySun 30 Oct à 18:52

Name: Kenzie Hamilton

Mentle: I generaly am hyper or angry. But around my father and uncles I get quiet and really calm, I never tend to cross them. Everyonce in a while I have slight burst of anger but I tend to control them. I can be very controled but very laid back. I have a tendency to change my personality for whome ever I am speaking to. I only tend to act smart and serious when it counts.

Physical appearance: I am tall, about 5ft 6in and thin. I only weigh around 120 so I move quickly. I have deathly pale skin and have blue eyes that tend to change between dull blue, an icey blue color and a grey color. My Hair is straight and long. It comes down to my shoulder blades and my bangs are to my jaw. I have coal black hair with crimson highlights.

Favorit Wepond: My Favorit wepond is a 5 shaku (thats about 36 inches) long Katan. It is a Japanese sword given to me by my first love. It has the words "I will always love you" etched into the blade.

Abilities: I am quite fast for a human, not super fast though. I have iminse sword fighting abilities though, I started training at the age of 7.

Distinguishing Mark: I have a cross shape scare on my back from the man who murderer my family when I was 13.

History: My past is relitivly unknown, I don't tend to share it with people. But what everyone knows is i was orphaned at the age of 13. My parents were killed one steamy May night under the light of a full moon. It was a creature of sorts that massacured them but they called it by name. It was the name of a close family friend and one of my father's business partners. No one belives me about the creature who slayed them. They called me crazy and tramatized, after watching my entire family be murdered, who wouldn't be really? The man I've stayed with for the past four years has treated me kindly and allowed me to continue school and my training in sword fighting. He belives I have recovered fully... but what he is unaware of is the fact that I've dwelled for the past four years over what matter of beats murdered my family. And why the beast spared me. Some day I wish to have my revenge on the creature...
People have told me I wasn't always this way... I once was sweet and kind, not so cold and spitefull. Maybe its age.. or maybe its just me. Whos to say? I mean, can we ever really Know anyone? Relationships are basicly formed on what you are told... what if my life story is a lie?
Back to top Go down
Alucard The Jackal
Imperial Guard Comander
Alucard The Jackal

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2005-10-15

Kenzie Hamilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzie Hamilton   Kenzie Hamilton EmptySat 5 Nov à 17:20

cool character Kenzie, hope we get to meet in the rp, see you around

ps: cool picture XD
Back to top Go down
Villius Valya
Pure Blood Vampire
Villius Valya

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2005-08-31

Kenzie Hamilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzie Hamilton   Kenzie Hamilton EmptySat 5 Nov à 18:42

Welcome to Dark Heaven Kenzie, have a nice stay in this little world. Good character by the way
Back to top Go down
http://www.misunderstoodpoet.deviantart.com
Kenzie_Hamilton

Kenzie_Hamilton

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2005-10-30

Kenzie Hamilton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzie Hamilton   Kenzie Hamilton EmptyMon 7 Nov à 11:30

Thank you. Both of you.

~Sorry thats not very long~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content